Campfire Audio Multiverse
Nov 1, 2021 at 2:04 AM Post #106 of 523
Just in case you didn't know, these titanium andros are going to sound different than the 2020 ones you have. The new titanium ones are based on the Andro Gold, which has a different set-up
Thanks for the heads up. Yep I read about it. It will be different with the 2 additional BAs - most likely low freqs. The andros2020 are good but too technical for my taste. I also have the Solaris 2020s and they are definitely a blast to hear but I want to try these titanium andros to see if they’ve improved on the updated custom BAs.

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:10 AM Post #108 of 523
You know when you go to buy toothpaste and there's so many variations on a theme that its insane? Hello Campfire Audio.
And yet it's Chord that people are angry with sticking to a design philosophy. Even though there are more Andromeda variations than Chord products IIRC?

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:36 AM Post #109 of 523
You know when you go to buy toothpaste and there's so many variations on a theme that its insane? Hello Campfire Audio.

I can't help but feel this isn't a valid criticism, and I fully expected to see it here. Though, take my words with a grain of salt, because I'm a huge Campfire fan haha.. I won't derail the thread topic, but I just wanted to say that I respectfully disagree with this point. To each their own, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

Nov 1, 2021 at 7:46 AM Post #110 of 523
To each their own
Not really true if you need to "blind" buy them as @mashuto said, there is no way to know which one suits you before buying.
For me looks more like

kinder-surprise-768x512.png

Nov 1, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #114 of 523
Onyx link yet anyone..?
The releases seem to be later in the evening the day before they list, so its a bit too early for that. Give it probably 6 or 7 hours.

Nov 1, 2021 at 3:26 PM Post #117 of 523
I can't even find info on driver configuration?

Nov 1, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #119 of 523

Users who are viewing this thread

Back