Campfire Audio Limited "Flower" Edition Solaris
Feb 16, 2021 at 3:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 68
HI All,

Just a quick heads up, we have a limited supply of all black "Flower" lid edition Solaris for sale. This model is my personal favorite IEM we currently make a CFA, of course to each his own but these are my current reference go to's. Please if your in the market for a top of the line CFA IEM, this is it.

Solaris-Limited-Edition-Flower-Lid---Front-Sticker.jpg

Purchase here:

https://www.aloaudio.com/shop/solaris-limited-edition-2020/

This review I think just went live.

https://ear-fidelity.com/2021/02/14/campfire-audio-solaris-limited-edition/

Thank you,

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 16, 2021 at 3:53 PM Post #2 of 68
Would I be right in thinking the internals are exactly the same as the 2020 Solaris? Inc the same tuning?

I really like the design very but im not sure why the decision was taken to use the 'bigger" body of the previous Solaris given the previous feedback around size/comfort issues?

Feb 16, 2021 at 4:11 PM Post #3 of 68
I wish to have money for solaris. I' m so happy with Vega 2020. I can' t immagine the sound of solaris

Feb 16, 2021 at 5:05 PM Post #4 of 68
Would I be right in thinking the internals are exactly the same as the 2020 Solaris? Inc the same tuning?

I really like the design very but im not sure why the decision was taken to use the 'bigger" body of the previous Solaris given the previous feedback around size/comfort issues?
Even though they use the same drivers as the 2020 version, they do sound quite different :)

Got both on my desk right now as I'm preparing a comparison review.

Feb 16, 2021 at 9:45 PM Post #7 of 68
I love my Solaris 2020, it is thick sounding and smooth as well. Considerable body in the sound. Exactly the rare uncommon sound signature I was always looking for in IEMs.

Feb 17, 2021 at 6:22 AM Post #10 of 68
I love my Solaris 2020, it is thick sounding and smooth as well. Considerable body in the sound. Exactly the rare uncommon sound signature I was always looking for in IEMs.
Is this the tuning of the

Does the flower LE sound like this? Thanks.

Feb 17, 2021 at 9:10 AM Post #12 of 68
Nowhere to get this one in Canada unfortunately.
Bloom audio has them and it looks like they do ship some items to canada, not sure if this would be one of those items though.

Feb 17, 2021 at 9:16 AM Post #13 of 68
I'm sure we will get graph measurements and comparisons soon.

If.I remember correctly, LE versions from Campfire Audio always have a slight change in tuning compared to original gear.

Feb 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM Post #15 of 68

Users who are viewing this thread

Back