Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Jul 16, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #2,132 of 9,829
Just ordered the Andromeda. Just wondering what tips people find to work best with it. I was considering the Comply 200 Isolations or Spinfits. Does it come with Comply Isolation tips as standard though ?

Jul 16, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #2,134 of 9,829
Any pics of them?

Jul 16, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #2,135 of 9,829
Any pics of them?

5D049F92-44D2-4CE6-A225-FDC99A6D0EE7_zps0da2ub5v.jpg

Jul 16, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #2,136 of 9,829
They look pretty cool. Kind of look like Complys too

Jul 17, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #2,138 of 9,829
Hi all! Well as much as I love my Andromedas I have decided to part with them. I feel that they are the best iem's out there right now for the money and well above its asking price as well, whether there be a dynamic driver or however many balanced armatures inside. I feel like I want to give planar magnetic transducer headphones a go. My fiancé doesn't like iem's in general due to fit issues so I want to get something that is easier to wear for her so over-ear headphones it is. I feel like I will buy another pair of Andromedas in the future for sure or the next totl iem by Campfire Audio as I truly appreciate their supreme attention to detail, that they make them here in the USA, tuning, excellent customer service, and the materials used. Or maybe I'll keep them...... Happy Listening everyone!!!

Jul 17, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #2,139 of 9,829
Hi all! Well as much as I love my Andromedas I have decided to part with them. I feel that they are the best iem's out there right now for the money and well above its asking price as well, whether there be a dynamic driver or however many balanced armatures inside. I feel like I want to give planar magnetic transducer headphones a go. My fiancé doesn't like iem's in general due to fit issues so I want to get something that is easier to wear for her so over-ear headphones it is. I feel like I will buy another pair of Andromedas in the future for sure or the next totl iem by Campfire Audio as I truly appreciate their supreme attention to detail, that they make them here in the USA, tuning, excellent customer service, and the materials used. Or maybe I'll keep them...... Happy Listening everyone!!!

I think no one who won't love it :D

Jul 17, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #2,144 of 9,829
Just wondering if anyone has tried the ALO Copper 22 cable which i have ordered to replace the stock tinsel cable that came with my Lyra's.

Really loving the Lyras and hope to place an order for Andromeda's very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back