Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Apr 15, 2016 at 12:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9,829
Following the success of the award winning Campfire Audio Jupiter quad balanced armature in ear monitor and the single driver Orion IEM, Campfire Audio is happy to announce the final development and preview pre release of the 2 totally new in ear monitor models at this years Axpona show in Chicago, and then 10 days later at the fujiya avic headphone festival, The Campfire Audio Nova and Campfire Audio Andromeda

The Nova builds off the Orion model by refining and expanding on the foundation of the Orion. With its dual full range driver complement it delivers a full rich audiophile loving sound that leaves no portion of the frequency response un touched.

The Andromeda is Campfire Audios flag ship product, building upon the successes of Jupiter and further pushing the envelope of possibilities of the Jupiter, the Andromeda takes your listening pleasure to the next level. Enhanced mid rage and refined bass grip makes the Andromeda a truly out of this world listening experience!

Both new models come with custom made PVD silver machined watch screws and 100% CNC billet aluminum shells. The Nova and Andromeda shells now have chemically etched surface treatment then are bright dip anodized, emerald green (Andromeda) and gunmetal grey (Nova).

Both new offerings from Campfire Audio come with Campfire Audio's new litz wire IEM cable. This new IEM cable is a superior grade cable that rivals any "upgrade" IEM cable. Designed for both advanced ergonomics and sonic abilities this new cable delivers unparalleled sound right out of the box.

Andromeda and Nova are proudly built in the great state of Oregon US of A.

Campfire audio Nova $499 and Andromeda $1099

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

​

We are offering a special pre release pre order now, if you order now there is a discount on the Nova and Andromeda, 

http://www.campfireaudio.com/

Once we begin shipping the prices will return to normal. Preorder discount only applies to USA orders only.

Thank you Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Apr 15, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #2 of 9,829
Congratulations Ken! These two models look like they'd be worthy additions to the line-up.
I know a number of people already looking forward to know more about them.

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #3 of 9,829
Does this mean beta testers get to share their impressions now? 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #10 of 9,829
Very clean, balanced sound, highly detailed and resolving. Imagine the Jupiter with a more present upper midrange. Very open, 3 dimensional soundstage, razor sharp imaging. It's adequately musical, yet would make an awesome reference level monitor, it's pretty much among the best of the best IEMs I've heard and I've heard a lot :wink:

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #13 of 9,829
Very clean, balanced sound, highly detailed and resolving. Imagine the Jupiter with a more present upper midrange. Very open, 3 dimensional soundstage, razor sharp imaging. It's adequately musical, yet would make an awesome reference level monitor, it's pretty much among the best of the best IEMs I've heard and I've heard a lot :wink:

If you had to.....which JH Audio IEM might you liken the sound signature of the Andromeda to?

Apr 15, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #14 of 9,829
Lovely green... more interested in the Nova but idk if I could resist the pretty
rolleyes.gif

Any new dynamic variations in the works?

Apr 15, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #15 of 9,829
I hope these will be at the upcoming Portland meet, Ken
wink.gif

Woohoo Portland represent eh?

The Jupiter is already excellent! Just got my grubby hands on them yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back