1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555
557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566
Next

Last
  1. cr3ativ3
    Did you try the newest ? I can wear the golds for hours without issues

2. aaf evo
    I didn’t unfortunately, did you have issues with the OG andros? I heard the new Shem helps a lot.

3. Colors
    I find those is the case as well. It’s unusually comfy.

4. cr3ativ3
    The stem is longer :) I never tried the v1 OG .. but the new versions are really comfy

5. ceeloChamp
    I second that the Gold fit is amazing, I had the V1 Andros and the fit was a huge issue, but the Golds fit really well and they seem lighter, but that may just be in my head. Unfortunately the Golds are impossible to get, I really wish they would make a better fitting Andro and don't even get me started with Solaris, that fit is not practical, but it sounds gud...I'd own both if they fit better.

6. candlejack
    At this point, CA should discontinue all the other product names and call every new release Andromeda. Kind of the reverse of what Rolex is doing with their watches: they all look the same but have different names. :)

GarageBoy, Damz87 and Colors like this.
  7. Tristy
    like Empire Ears...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    Passenger11 likes this.
  8. cr3ativ3
    Or rename the brand ... campfire andromeda :D

candlejack likes this.
  9. candlejack
    Lol, I was just about to suggest Andromeda Audio.

Colors and cr3ativ3 like this.
  10. twiceboss
    Andro is their pinnacle of iem. Gotta use it for the luck i guess.

11. M3NTAL
    Is everyone forgetting the Solaris? Quite a few people believe it to be the better product. It will be coming in another variant eventually also. Probably with a specific manufacturers drivers removed / replaced to go along with the cosmetic change. The Jupiter was the first one that sent my attention towards Campfire Audio though.

I'm not joining in on the "I hate campfire because I complained about the edges being too sharp and they fixed it and made another "model" and I wish there was more mids and they fixed it and made another "model" and the I hate the color green I wont buy this so they made other colors and the I wish there was more bass and they made another model and the I wish this japan exclusive color was available... and the... etc etc etc"

12. PixelSquish
    I'm just in the 'they are overrated' camp, as in the og version.

13. Tristy
    I agree, the Jupiter was spot on and for the price you could get it for before it was discontinued, it was a steal. I for one prefer the Solaris over the Andromeda by a long shot. And the Atlas for that matter.

14. cr3ativ3
    Andro Gold was one reason to let the Solaris go... but im curious about the new version

15. Lookout57
    My preferences with the WM-1Z is:

Solaris
    Andromeda Gold
    Atlas

My preferences with the WM-1A is:

Vega
    Andromeda

And these preferences are based on my mood and what I'm listening to.

Colors and ExpatinJapan like this.
First

Back
546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555
557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566
Next

Last