1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last
  1. ezekiel77

You want it and you know it!

2. nmatheis Contributor

Yes, I do and unlike many others here I've had the luxury of trying before buying. That should tell people something :wink:

ngoshawk likes this.
  3. alvinmate
    Like some of the members in here waiting for these new CA models to be compared to the similarly priced IEMs, I'm on the same boat as well....still holding [​IMG]

I'm intrigued by the new Noble classic line especially the Django and Dulce Bass models. Lack of any impressions or news maybe due to the fact they are not officially launched as yet and more importantly some comparisons with Nova and Andromeda would be nice.... maybe it will happen soon!

4. pr0b3r

They replied back. Unfortunately, they couldn't do anything to help with my issue. They didn't pinpoint why they won't ship the item here but mentioned some possible reasons like a country's prohibition on some items, etc. I guess I have to resort to my 2nd to the last option (last option FLC8s); ship the item to my brother in UAE then he will send me once it arrive. I'm still wondering why they can't ship here, because Qatar and UAE are just neighbors. Anyway, I hope I'll get my Nova soon enough.

By the way, for you guys who have experience ordering from Massdrop, about how long does it usually take for the item to arrive? I know it depends on the country, I just want to know how long it took yours. Thanks to anyone who has answers. ^_^

5. jeffri
    My last TH-X00 drop arrived around 4 weeks to Indonesia, which is further than UAE I guess and that includes slow custom process in my country. You can also use third-party forwarder like Shipito or Hopshopgo to see if they could send straight to your country. Personally, for this drop, I'll use Shipito to see if I could retrieve it sooner (although more expensive). Good luck! :) 

pr0b3r likes this.
  6. twibmassa
    Massdrop isn't known for their speed...once the item is actually shipped it gets to you quite rapidly. However it's the time it takes to prepare the shipment that is the problem. Remember...massdrop has to receive the item from the manufacturer, sort it all out for each buyer and then send.. Takes a while sometimes.

pr0b3r likes this.
  7. pr0b3r

I've already contacted my brother since he has some things he need to send here also. I'm not quite familiar about forwarding and to avoid more headache and confusion, I'll just choose to send it to my brother. Good luck to you also. I hope you get yours soon without any problems. Thanks!

May 30th is the estimated date of shipping. I guess it's plus or minus that date. I hope it won't be delayed way beyond that. Also, I was in the presumption that they already have the items and just have to ship after finalizing everything (final drop date, sorting orders, etc). Are you certain that they still have to get them from CA?

8. twibmassa
    Are you certain that they still have to get them from CA?
    [/quote]

No but usually that is the case. They are usually good about meeting the shipping date but it's never a definite thing. And the shipping date is a big delay on its own. Every drop I've been a part of they have received the item AFTER the drop, which makes since so they know how many to order.

pr0b3r likes this.
  9. pr0b3r
    No but usually that is the case. They are usually good about meeting the shipping date but it's never a definite thing. And the shipping date is a big delay on its own. Every drop I've been a part of they have received the item AFTER the drop, which makes since so they know how many to order.[/quote]

Thanks man. I will keep that in mind. Anyway, I'm used to wait for long time or delayed shipments because of Aliexpress. Hehe. Thanks again! 

10. audio123
    so true mate...[​IMG]

pr0b3r likes this.
  11. justmangosan
    Just joined the drop on massdrop. Hopefully it will be a good spare to my Asg-1plus! Hmm.. or should i just go for the hulk?

12. pr0b3r

If you have the budget then definitely you have to take on the hulk! Not necessarily jumping on the hype, just look back at all the sweet comments for Andromeda being compared to other top IEMs in the market. That for sure means something. If only I can afford right now, I'll order them right away.

13. justjag
    I am concerned about the recession in the upper mids (around 3k) for the Nova. Can anybody confirm if it's an issue? I fear that it may remove some of the excitement and energy from the music and vocals in particular. 

14. ExpatinJapan
    [​IMG]
    An interlude. Lol

15. shockwaver

dB        amplitude ratio
     0                    1
    -3                0.708
    -6                0.502 

3dB down is enough for trained ears to detect it without direct AB comparison, 6dB down should be pretty obvious to anyone with sharp ears.

First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last