1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512
514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523
Next

Last
  1. Mlaihk
    The cable is Effect Audio Eros II. More than sufficient to pair with the Andro SS

iBo0m likes this.
  2. Mlaihk
    Deleted. Pending update on equipment

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    NewEve and theveterans like this.
  3. Tristy
    ????

4. Endymion Joshi Godrez
    You have the vokyl's? Do you think they're good?

5. twiceboss
    Yes, i received it last 3 weeks. It sounds really good and it is power hungry. It scales up with stronger amp. It has outstanding sound separation and imaging. Really excellent. Rarely found in a headphones.

Edit: i didn't the stock pads, i use Musodiko Velour for beyerdynmic. Really improves the soundstage and airiness.

6. DunkFealer
    I decided to make the jump and get myself the Andro SE Gold. I know aesthetics aren't the focus in this hobby but maaaaan these have the perfect look for me :). Can't wait til they're here!

7. Lookout57
    I found that using the Eros II+ 8 wire balanced with the Andromeda's on a WM-1Z makes it hiss like an angry snake. If I switch to any of the Campfire/ALO cables, the hiss is gone. Of all my cables, my preference is for the SXC 8 balanced with the Andromeda's.

Aslshark likes this.
  8. Endymion Joshi Godrez
    You're not the same guy from this reddit post are you? https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones...cking_vokyl_erupt_crushed_everything_at_this/
    I ask as he had the same choice in pad.

9. twiceboss
  10. Tristy
    Any update on the comparisons between the OG and Se gold andromeda’s?? It seems like campfire has issued a gagging order on speaking about them until the release date

iBo0m and NewEve like this.
  11. iBo0m
    IMO it'll all come to the bass - whether it's present and punchy or not. I suppose that impact on the mids will be rather negligible, maybe the well-known sparkle might be put slightly backward by 4 lows BA. Who knows... it's 20/8, so something from those who hadn't bought a piece at CA exhibition stand should be coming up! :)

12. DunkFealer
    Just got my shipping confirmation!

13. McMadface
    Nice! When did you place your order? I'm still waiting on my ship notice though I ordered in the AM on the first day.

14. jchandler3
    Who did you order from? Direct? Headphones.com?

15. DunkFealer
    I ordered directly from campfire on the 10th. They should arrive on Thursday. So excited!

First

Back
503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512
514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523
Next

Last