1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488
490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499
Next

Last
  1. twiceboss
    Yes you can install spotify.

I also want my UAPP. But i cant!!! The fiio player is sucks i swear to god. The eq is darn bad.

2. twiceboss
    Welp, i guess im returning my andros soon. Sorry to disappoint you guys :'(

3. theveterans
    I use 16-bit ALAC files for offline music and Apple Music for streaming music and music discovery

Mirimar likes this.
  4. AlanU
    Luis, when you reconsider you have my contact info on Canuck Audio..........still sitting on my desk ready for shipment. I removed the comply tips so now I can't even use them now LOL!!

5. AlanU

This is where headphones or IEM's are interesting. Such a small package so it's easy to swap around.

I find my Green Andromeda's to have nice intimate sound in jazz vocals. This is actually a benefit vs a wider sound stage from my Solaris.

When I compared my A&K SR15 Norma to the Kaan cube the vocal presentation is also different with the Andromeda's. This is where I'm tempted to buy that fat pig Cube amp and tolerate the form factor. I was blown away how the andromeda's sound with that cube amp. I just picked up the Solaris instead of the Cube. Now I think I may buy the Cube and pair it with the Solaris and at this moment I still own the Andromeda's.

6. theveterans
    Flexing Andromeda's 2 bass BA drivers with this album as my reference for bass extension, texture and impact
    48304833292_9848f98c59_k.jpg

Aslshark, Mirimar and twiceboss like this.
  7. candlejack
    Give the ier-z1r a try if budget allows.

Don't worry, the Andomeda Club already has enough members that you won't be missed too, too much. :)

8. ostewart
    B9Scrambler and HarlanDraka81 like this.
  9. candlejack
  10. ostewart
    My guess is that they are not using a good source (output impedance wise)

candlejack likes this.
  11. Colors
  12. smok88
    Their reviews are usually pretty good. The Andromedas are very sensitive so most likely a source issue or perhaps they did not burn it in enough.... I have no issues with mine :)

13. theveterans
    Lacks cohesiveness? Certainly the last thing about the Andromeda that would ever come out of my mouth

Harshness in upper mids? They’re definitely using a source that is probably far out of 2 ohm sweet spot for the Andromeda

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  14. theveterans
    Highly doubt that cable or housing would cause those. I’m pretty sure the Smokey Litz has the same conductor materials and geometry as the old Litz. Might be the new housing but every review I see claims they sound the same as V2 or even V1

15. mattiav
    I’ll echo the ‘poor source’ used - they list the albums and streaming services, but not the device used (one suspects a smartphone of some sort).

First

Back
479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488
490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499
Next

Last