1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482
484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493
Next

Last
  1. candlejack
    Nice bit of science. Was the insertion depth well controlled? The shift of the peaks could indicate unequal distance to the microphone.

2. iMongui
    Well, under my opinion, for me the silicon seals better than the foam, in fact I never tried foam on the Andromedas xD

3. twiceboss
    Just try it! It's due to shallow nozzle, putting this helps you to let the tips go into your ears easier

4. twiceboss
    I dont like foam on any iem. It reduces soundstage

5. theveterans
    Very happy with this setup!

[​IMG]

6. Caruryn
    Looks great and would compliment the SS variant colorwise.If only i could buy it in Europe i would:pensive:.

7. SilverEars
    Yes, about the same depth.

8. theveterans
    Yep! Silver cables + mirror finish SS Andromeda would be one heck of a beautiful IEM!

Caruryn likes this.
  9. twiceboss
    Great pair!

I'll be getting M11 soon! :)

theveterans likes this.
  10. theveterans
    Thanks! They would really stand out if I'm going to wear this in public. Congratulations on the M11!

11. Mirimar
    Great photo bro! Are they the Symbio tips? How do they sound?

theveterans likes this.
  12. theveterans
    Yep! It's Symbio W which is my favorite tips as I aim for transparency as my #1 priority. It does not "smoothen" any treble peaks so it will sound sibilant with poorly mastered tracks nor boost any bass frequencies like Spinfits or Foam. It doesn't mean that it sounds bass light, but rather balanced. IMO, I just like how wide and spacious it sounds with Andromeda. There are some tips that are discussed on this thread that sound very wide as well while smoothening out treble peaks, but not to the extent of foam tips.

13. twiceboss
    I have both symbio W and spiral dot. And more spinfits etc. No one can beat the speciousness of spiral. Symbio W came second! Easy to seal on symbio too

theveterans likes this.
  14. mattiav
  15. Mirimar
    I’ve been listening to the Comply tips with the wax guard and they are super warm which is nice for easy listening. I really like Spiral Dots when I’m listening to good recordings (Brothers in Arms) but then with something like Hell Freezes Over, I find the Spiral Dots to have sibilance so I think the foam tips are better. If anyone has Hell Freezes Over I’d be really interested to hear what you think of it when listening with the Andromeda’s and which tips you prefer? I really like the tone with the Spiral Dots but I am really not a fan of sibilance :p

First

Back
473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482
484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493
Next

Last