1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479
481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490
Next

Last
  1. twiceboss
    Andro bass is not for basshead. It's really fast and super controlled to not bleed to even mid or upper bass. Im okay with that since andro gives a lot air and dead accurate soundstage and separation that ive never had before with other iem.

Kpe to me is just different animal. I cant even get any sparkle detail except cranking the volume. I dont like cranking volume with iem since i can only enjoy for about 10 mins and i have ear fatigue issue.

With andro, i have it at normal and everything is perfect balance. Accurate bass, mid range is beautiful, highs are perfect. If you need bass, get a narrower tips but will sacrifice air.

Ill stick with wide bore. For now spiral dot is my fav. Gonna wait this sunday for another two spinfits, 4.5mm and 5.5mm bore :D

Tip rolling is better than buying new iems. They are cheap and can change the andro to sound completely different.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. iMongui
    Guys, I’m looking for a SpinFit eartips for an Andromeda S, which ones fits with this model?

3. twiceboss
    Want bass? Take a narrow spinfit
    Want air and sparkle highs? Take wide bore

:)

4. iMongui
    Which model exactly is the narrow spinfit?

5. twiceboss
    Cp100 is quite narrow with 3.8mm
    Cp240 with 4mm
    Cp800 might not fit with only 2mm

6. iMongui
    Which one do you recommend? Because I would like more bass, yes. CP100? The 240 looks good too

7. twiceboss
    If you want more bass, have u tried final tips that comes with andro itself?

8. phiemon
    and what do you suggest for air and sparkle highs? I actually use the SpinFit which I found to have more air and sparkle highs compared to mandarin or other eartips in the package of the andromeda…

twiceboss likes this.
  9. phiemon
    Just received the SXC. It sounds for me much (!) better than the stock cable which sounds for me for comparison just "thin".

I don't have the Ref-8 anymore, so I cannot say which I found to be better between the SXC and the Ref-8. But I remember that there was no such a big difference between the Litz and the Ref-8. The latter had in my memory more space, air and bass. As a contrast: between the Litz and the SXC I noticed immediately that big difference.

Now, I really would like to know if the SXC would have even more space, air and bass than the Ref-8. It is just a pity that I don't have the latter cable anymore. According to Campfire the SXC should be better in that regard but I don't know…

10. Lookout57
    I have both cables and can confirm that the SXC 8 has more space, air and bass than the Ref-8 from my listening tests.

phiemon likes this.
  11. smok88
    I agree with your comments - I picked up the SXC last week and the difference was very full body and lots of bass!

phiemon likes this.
  12. twiceboss
    Im using spiral dot currently. Will try spinfit too. Aready on the mail. Both are 4.5mm and 5.5mm

13. twiceboss
    Im so intrigued with 3 comments with the same idea of SXC 8 gives a better air and bass to andro. How s the soundstage and how s the sound separation.

Does it worth buying the cable instead of M11 as a DAP? Im planning to buy dap but if it doesnt change the sound, im okay with the current setup and get the cable instead.

14. krzysztof4101997
    Sorry for my english but I use a translator. I'm thinking about buying andromed or fiio fh7. Could someone write what would be a better choice or write a comparison? Thank you.

15. twiceboss
    It depends on your sound signature preference. You should describe what sound you are finding for.

First

Back
470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479
481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490
Next

Last