Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Feb 3, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #4,772 of 9,829
thanks for that...

Feb 4, 2018 at 6:12 AM Post #4,774 of 9,829
I would consider the Cascade if I hadn't just received a pair of NightOwls. I will keep with saving for the Andromeda for now...pacific blue or green? hmmmm....
Green for me, although the other colours weren’t available when I bought them but if I had the choice again, I’d still go for the green. Just something about that colour really appeals to me, but still great to have different colours/finishes to choose from. It’s kind of a nice problem to have, deciding which one to purchase :L3000:

Feb 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #4,776 of 9,829
Blue Andromeda have new fancy shiny nozzle, and it is made of steel.
I`ve recently bought the green one and it also has a shiny nozzle made of steel.

Feb 4, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #4,778 of 9,829
Question for those using their Andromedas with an iPhone 6 - at what volume do you listen to? I like listening at 3 clicks above mute, but mostly restrict myself to 2 to protect my hearing, especially since the Andros are so sensitive. Any responses (and/or loudness measurements) would be very helpful :) thanks!

Use the max volume setting under the music settings. It rescales the volume increments too. I had to do this since I go from andromeda to Bose qc25 often and the result isn’t fun. Also note this setting works for other apps.

Feb 6, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #4,779 of 9,829
ALO audio iEMatch.
No ALO litz or ifi iEMatch was hurt during assembly(I lied :crying_cat_face:).
DSC_0015.jpg
It only remains to figure out how to make a better looking shell.

Feb 6, 2018 at 11:36 AM Post #4,781 of 9,829
ALO audio iEMatch.
No ALO litz or ifi iEMatch was hurt during assembly(I lied :crying_cat_face:).

It only remains to figure out how to make a better looking shell.

Would it fit into an oyaide jack? Those barrels are pretty big...

Feb 15, 2018 at 6:56 PM Post #4,785 of 9,829
Anyone own a pair of Andromeda within Arizona?

I'd really like to have a short listening session before committing such a large some of money to them (I have my own tips btw). Of course, I have plenty of gear you can try too! :)

I would wait for the next AZ meet, but that isn't for another 6 months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back