1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova

First

Back
265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
Next

Last
  1. ubs28
    Many thanks for the answers. Maybe soon I will join the Andromeda or Vega club. :)

moedawg140 likes this.
  2. moedawg140 Contributor
    I've seen you around and it's been fun on the Shure SE846 thread, so it's all gravy (it's all good!)

When you obtain either, let us know, I'll be happy for you!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

3. ubs28
    Sure I will. Have a nice weekend yourself also :)

moedawg140 likes this.
  4. rawrster
    I still consider it a very good earphone regardless of age. It suits my preferences very well and is one of the more balanced earphones I've heard and is without the typical lack of bass (imo at least) that many associate with this type of sound signature.

The stock ear tips suck for me and have to experiment with different tips to get it right. I have no issues with comfort assuming the right tips are found. If you can find a used or b stock andromeda they are an incredible value.

willowbrook likes this.
  5. korvin12
    Love the pairing of Andromeda with the SP1000, absolutely phenomenal:)

6. KEV G
    Anyone tried the Andromeda with the DX200? Any hiss? Cheers

7. LunaC
    If you get a pair, you won't send them back... I took the leap last year without auditioning and never once had buyers remorse. My only complaint was I like them so much I needed a iPhone compatible cable with mic and that was handled a few weeks ago

Torrs likes this.
  8. ncristia
    I agree. Purchased without audition and quickly purchased the Litz balanced cable that I run out of Opus 1 with no EQ. A little bit of tip changing, settled on JVC spirial dots for the time being and couldn't be more pleased. Actually was fortunate enough to get b-stock at the discount price.

Torrs likes this.
  9. Surf Monkey
    Same experience here only with the Jupiter and a DP-X1A. I hadn't had the Campfires for more than 24 hours before I ordered the balanced Litz cable. I have Spiral Dots on the way.

My upgrade path is the Andromeda, but I'm loving the Jupiter.

Torrs likes this.
  10. tieuly1
    Does anyone try Andromeda with Lionheart cable?
    with SE wm1a after 350 hour, I am satisfied with Bass impact even with spinfit tips.
    Happy to change to balanced out 4.4 since it is very soon oxidised without using :frowning2:

11. blazinblazin
    I only used Andro with Leonidas on WM1A balanced.
    So far so good, no oxidation.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    tieuly1 likes this.
  12. Hi-Fi'er
    Has anyone tried the Andromeda's with a Cowon P1 or PD?

Edit: Guess I will be the first. LOL.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  13. mykupyku
    Low hiss with AMP1 and AMP2. Very good synergy.

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  14. KEV G
    Glad to hear it, went to CanJam today and a very nice fella working very hard on the reception desk let me sit down behind the desk and listen to his Andromeda. WOW, I was blown away. Didn't hear any hiss, only awesomeness!! That fella is a real diamond, I owe him my gratitude. Needless to say, came home and placed an order:L3000: just joined the Andromeda club. Just have to wait now and I just can't wait !!!!!

knopi, willowbrook and mykupyku like this.
  15. willowbrook
    Congratulations :D

KEV G likes this.
First

Back
265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
Next

Last