Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Oct 2, 2016 at 8:13 AM Post #2,961 of 9,829
First bought a l19 cable that the sound quality was very bad.then i bought a silver plated 5n copper that was better but had hiss..then i bought a silver plated copper 7n with a decoder.this cable is very good sound quality and have no hiss at all .all part of music has improved with this cable.i think its because of decoder.this cable added some part of music that i couldnt to hear it.
I bought this cable from this guy
Mehdikh423@yahoo.com
His headfi id is mehdikh423

Oct 2, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #2,962 of 9,829
Are you talking about a new CA model? new TOTL?

If WayneWoondirts is talking about what I think he's talking about, then yes it would be a new model but a headphone and not an IEM. It was over a year ago that I got a listen so I'm sure there's been a lot of development since then. As I'm sure you're all aware, Ken & Co. don't just release quickly for the sake of getting sales. They take their time and get things right.

Or maybe WayneWoondirts is talking about something else entirely, and I just opened up a whole new can of worms...

Oct 2, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #2,963 of 9,829
If @WayneWoondirts is talking about what I think he's talking about, then yes it would be a new model but a headphone and not an IEM. It was over a year ago that I got a listen so I'm sure there's been a lot of development since then. As I'm sure you're all aware, Ken & Co. don't just release quickly for the sake of getting sales. They take their time and get things right.

Or maybe @WayneWoondirts is talking about something else entirely, and I just opened up a whole new can of worms...

Something tells me it's gonna cost a limb, that headphone actually looked extremely sturdy from the pictures alone.

Oct 2, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #2,967 of 9,829
Thanks @Rin1990. Yes, I got to hear those closed back dynamics that were being tuned for production and also a pair of planars that Ken made just for himself that were not slated for production.

Must be nice to have all the best toys exclusive for the person in charge.

I feel kinda jealous now like the time I only get to see the Final Audio MURAMASA during my long visit to Jaben's headquarters in my country and I cannot even so much as hold the thing, let alone try it on my player.

How's your impression on the headphones? Any memories recalled?

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #2,968 of 9,829
Must be nice to have all the best toys exclusive for the person in charge.

I feel kinda jealous now like the time I only get to see the Final Audio MURAMASA during my long visit to Jaben's headquarters in my country and I cannot even so much as hold the thing, let alone try it on my player.

How's your impression on the headphones? Any memories recalled?

Ken let me grab a quick listen to both, but it was after auditioning the IEM lineup and I had to go quickly to watch my boys. That coupled with the fact that they were early prototypes makes me quite hesitant to comment on sound. What I will say is that the setup I heard sounded very good. If Ken has a pre-production pair at RMAF, I'll try to get a listen.

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #2,969 of 9,829
Ken let me grab a quick listen to both, but it was after auditioning the IEM lineup and I had to go quickly to watch my boys. That coupled with the fact that they were early prototypes makes me quite hesitant to comment on sound. What I will say is that the setup I heard sounded very good. If Ken has a pre-production pair at RMAF, I'll try to get a listen.

Ah, fair enough then.

Anyway, the I look forward to your A/B of P1 and Orion soon. 

Circumstances made me unable to buy either one of them at the moment so I am settling in for a pair of Meze In-ears for the time being. Now to let them burn in a fair bit before I ditch the XB50AP for good.

Oct 2, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #2,970 of 9,829
Ah, fair enough then.

Anyway, the I look forward to your A/B of P1 and Orion soon. 

Circumstances made me unable to buy either one of them at the moment so I am settling in for a pair of Meze In-ears for the time being. Now to let them burn in a fair bit before I ditch the XB50AP for good.

Cool beans. I'll get a listen to those new Meze IEM soon. Looking forward to it after how fun Meze 99 Classics were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back