Campfire Audio India review tour!! - Featuring Andromeda, Atlas, Comet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2018 at 11:25 PM Post #92 of 96
@suman134
Where did you get all those iems in your profile pic
Dont you think I could have bought them, I get cheaper ones for free, not exactly free, paying customs can be a pain at times.. I am buying nothing but IEMS (except essential day to day products). @superuser1 can testify.

My theory is slightly different, if I can afford it and it is really good, why I don't have it ?

I am selling the 64audio U3, if anyone interested.

Dec 15, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #93 of 96
Nothing like that, i was wondering cause they aren't on your list of iem's. How do you get them for free anyway?
Customs is bleeding importers, even free samples and gifts are charged.

Dec 15, 2018 at 11:42 PM Post #94 of 96
Nothing like that, i was wondering cause they aren't on your list of iem's. How do you get them for free anyway?
Customs is bleeding importers, even free samples and gifts are charged.
They PM me at times, in a blue moon day, most of us have free brainwavz samples, right?
Smaller brands do that, bigger brands dont give a damn most of the time. They have bigger platforms at their disposal, why will they.
Some time I wish I were in USA, I would have had better opportunities.

Dec 15, 2018 at 11:44 PM Post #95 of 96
And, I am tired of updating my list of iems, dont want to keep a track of them.

Dec 17, 2018 at 10:15 AM Post #96 of 96
What a disaster this thread turned out to be. I am not surprised at all as no one knew OP here. There are old and experienced members here like @suman134 who could have handled this tour for better. I wonder how come a company like Campfire Audio can commit such rookie mistake where tour ended before even getting started. What an utter disappointment..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back