Campfire Audio 4 July B stock blow out sale

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by KB, Jul 4, 2018.
First

Back
Page 2 of 2
  1. Surf Monkey
    Totally agree. Having bought B-stock Jupiters last year and B-stock Andromedas this year I see no particular reason to be upset about their product showing up as A-stock on Massdrop for the same price. After all, the “cosmetic flaws” on these two sets are virtually impossible to spot and Ken absolutely stands behind his products. I feel completely confident in my purchases of Campfire B-stock.

2. zombywoof
    @rantng
    @Surf Monkey

Thanks for the input. I have read only good things about CA, and to be fair, perhaps I should have noted that in my post. While I have not had any reason to request service or repairs, I am quite pleased with the level of service I have received on my prior purchases. I have posted very positive reviews of the CA products I have purchased, and will likely do the same for the Jupiter's. As I said, if the B stock Jupiter that I received have a blemish or defect, I sure can't find it. In my opinion, this is a testimony to the CA quality policy, and an indication that customer satisfaction is a high priority.

3. outdooradventurer
    So bummed I missed this. Every time I tried to add the polaris into my "cart" it would say the MSRP price and not the discount price. I should have contacted them but I just told myself it wasn't meant to be.....now I regret it haha

4. zombywoof
    Yep, bummer for sure. Really enjoying the Jupiter. Such a sweet deal. Hope you are able to hook up with the Polaris. You should contact CA and explain what happened. Great folks.

First

Back
Page 2 of 2