Campfire and ALO audio Black Friday Deals
Nov 25, 2019 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34
Please take advantage of our Black Friday deals, Happy holidays from CFA and ALO.

ALOdealsBlackFriday2019.png

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Nov 25, 2019 at 6:11 PM Post #2 of 34
Love my polaris one. One day the solaris shall be mine. Just not yet!

Nov 25, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 34
Been a long time waiting but finally snagged a b-stock Solaris!

Anyone with experience know what is included with the b-stock iems?

Everything that is normally included with non-B-stock IEMs.

Don't forget to check out the cables. The discount on the Pure Silver cable is amazing!

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019 at 6:03 AM Post #6 of 34

Don't forget to check out the cables. The discount on the Pure Silver cable is amazing!
thanks for the heads up! Grabbed a Reference 8 for a price ~$300 less than local stock in Aus!

Nov 26, 2019 at 6:43 AM Post #7 of 34

Hardly a cable "believer", but I found the stock ALO cables (so not the SXC and Ref8) to have excellent build quality and ergonomics, so I just picked up a couple (copper and silver litz). Pretty nice discounts.

Nov 26, 2019 at 6:50 AM Post #8 of 34
Hardly a cable "believer", but I found the stock ALO cables (so not the SXC and Ref8) to have excellent build quality and ergonomics, so I just picked up a couple (copper and silver litz). Pretty nice discounts.
I wish they had it in 2 pin, but majority of it is MMCX and 3.5mm :frowning2:

Nov 26, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #9 of 34
I wish they had it in 2 pin, but majority of it is MMCX and 3.5mm :frowning2:
I had one of their pure silver litz cables reterminated to 2pin and I'd say the effect isn't as significant as it were with my (now sold) Andromeda S. ALO cables work especially well with Campfire IEMs but in my experience not so much with other IEMs

Nov 26, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #10 of 34
I had one of their pure silver litz cables reterminated to 2pin and I'd say the effect isn't as significant as it were with my (now sold) Andromeda S. ALO cables work especially well with Campfire IEMs but in my experience not so much with other IEMs

I think a part of that is because Campfire Audio tunes their IEMs using their Litz cable, so their ‘upgrade’ cables only build on that. The pure silver Litz is my go-to cable for my Campfire IEMs though, if not for its ‘tuning properties’, then for it’s amazing ergonomics.

Nov 26, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #11 of 34
I think a part of that is because Campfire Audio tunes their IEMs using their Litz cable, so their ‘upgrade’ cables only build on that. The pure silver Litz is my go-to cable for my Campfire IEMs though, if not for its ‘tuning properties’, then for it’s amazing ergonomics.
I agree - it's my general go-to for any Campfire IEMs I own, an amazing cable all in all :)

Nov 26, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #13 of 34
Would love the Solaris, currently listening to 2019 Andromeda. Are these available for the uk?
I ordered my polaris directly. Just factor in the additional 20% VAT plus import duty you will be charged for importing them.

Nov 26, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #14 of 34

At the sale price, it was worth it for me to purchase one to have an option without memory wire for Solaris. And to have one as a backup in case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back