Cambridge SoundWorks Mick Fleetwood Signature Model Twelve Transportable Speaker System
Aug 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

GRod

100+ Head-Fier
* The Model Twelve Transportable System is an awesome system. Has been very highly praised by reviewers.
* This particular model, the Mick Fleetwood Signature  Model Twelve, is no longer available.
* Generic Model Twelve sells for $499 USD.
* The Model Twelve Transportable Speaker System, is the ultimate portable speaker system. It's an amplified, sub-woofer/ satellite speaker system.
* Has two, two-way satellite main speakers, and a BassCase that provides very deep, powerful, satisfying bass.
* The BassCase is very strong, durable, and neatly contains all of the components.
* The Amplifier Unit has three selectable inputs - CD, Aux 1, and Aux 2. Also has controls for bass, treble, and balance levels, with an indent for "flat" response, in/out jacks for recording, and a headphone jack that automatically shuts off the speakers while listening with headphones.
* Includes all necessary wiring to connect everything together.
* Operates on 110V AC or 12V DC for portable use. 12 Volt adaptor is included.
* Satellite speakers measure 4 1/4"W x 3 5/8"D x 6 1/2"H.
* BassCase measures 17 1/2"W x 7"D x 12 1/2"H. Fits under an airplane seat!
* Entire unit weighs 24 1/2 lbs.
* I love my Model Twelve. It has an incredible sound that will amaze you. You will be impressed!

TWO IDENTICAL MODEL TWELVES ARE AVAILABLE TO CHOSE FROM. I WILL ONLY SELL ONE OF THEM - YOUR CHOICE.
    * My personal Model Twelve. Mint, extremely limited use. Probably less than 20-25 hours of use. SOLD USD plus shipping and
       PayPal fees.
     * A brand new, in-the-box, never-used, and never even taken out of the box, Model Twelve. WITHDRAWN USD plus shipping and
        PayPal fees.

* Will consider International buyers, but given its weight, insured shipping will not be cheap.

Some Photos: All photos except the last two, are of my personal Model Twelve. Photo of Box is the brand new Unit.

Aug 4, 2010 at 3:16 AM Post #2 of 6

Armaegis

Modern Modder Man of Manitoba
HTML... uphill, both ways!
You might want to post this in the speaker subsection rather than sources. Anyhow, free bump for a fantastic speaker set. I have one myself (pre-Mick Fleetwood model) and use it regularly. I'd almost consider picking one of these up as a backup set, except shipping to Canada sucks. Interested in any trades for gear?

Users who are viewing this thread