CALLING ALL IRISH MEMBERS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #77 of 249
I can't do that last weekend in September - so if we can bring it back a bit to the one before that maybe? Or even earlier....

So think we should maybe start getting names and contact details together?

If people want to email me their name, mobile no. and email I can start putting together a list for the day?

francis DOT morrin "you know @ goes in here" gmail DOT com.

So it's looking pretty good for this!!

Fran

Jul 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #78 of 249
I was talking to a guy from Sennheiser today who said that he can provide the Hd800 and an amp probably the HDVD800 or 600. They will probably provide even more gear than that by the sounds of it. 

He suggested that we have the meet in Clooney audio in dublin and having the guys there provide rooms and what not for all the gear. 

If ye guys want this let me know. 

Fran cant make the last weekend of September so how about Saturday 21st? 

Jul 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #79 of 249
Quote:
I was talking to a guy from Sennheiser today who said that he can provide the Hd800 and an amp probably the HDVD800 or 600. They will probably provide even more gear than that by the sounds of it. 

He suggested that we have the meet in Clooney audio in dublin and having the guys there provide rooms and what not for all the gear. 

If ye guys want this let me know. 

Fran cant make the last weekend of September so how about Saturday 21st? 

21st works for me. Meeting @ Clooney works for me. Is it OK for me to go ahead with sending my contact details to Fran now?

Cheers

Jul 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #80 of 249
Quote:

21st works for me. Meeting @ Clooney works for me. Is it OK for me to go ahead with sending my contact details to Fran now?

Cheers

Yes. 

Jul 17, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #81 of 249
Quote:

That's me signed up. Cheers. Let's hope we pull it off. There's some real juicy kit being talked about ... looking forward to trying it out
L3000.gif

Jul 18, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #82 of 249
Ok i just got off the phone there, I was talking to Ivan from Cloney audio. He said that there is no problem hosting the meet and that he doesn't mind if people bring there own gear. The same goes for stereo people - bring everything and it should be a great meet. 

Fran can you mention this on Tirnahifi? 

Jul 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #84 of 249
Quote:
Done.

Looking forward to it - any suggestions for dates/times from Ivan?

i asked about the 21st and he said that he could sort a room for then. 

Jul 21, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #85 of 249
Quote:
Ok i just got off the phone there, I was talking to Ivan from Cloney audio. He said that there is no problem hosting the meet and that he doesn't mind if people bring there own gear. The same goes for stereo people - bring everything and it should be a great meet. 

Fran can you mention this on Tirnahifi? 

i should bring the computer audio gear only their wouldnt be room for anything else
beyersmile.png

Jul 21, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #86 of 249
Quote:
i should bring the computer audio gear only their wouldnt be room for anything else
beyersmile.png

what other gear have you got? 

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #87 of 249
Nothing really relative for the meet, I have a pair of akg k450s which are closed backed so I don't annoy others around me, and I've a arcam rpac dac which doubles as a headphone amp
Nothing real exciting

Then just the usual speaker setup eist audio (dubhs) a gain clone (diy) amp a cuinas dac and a completely ott audio PC setup

Jul 22, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #88 of 249
Quote:
Nothing really relative for the meet, I have a pair of akg k450s which are closed backed so I don't annoy others around me, and I've a arcam rpac dac which doubles as a headphone amp
Nothing real exciting

Then just the usual speaker setup eist audio (doves) a gain clone (diy) amp a cuinas dac and a completely ott audio PC setup

I'd love to see how the Rpac works with the Momentums i have

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #90 of 249
Quote:
the rpac is small so ill bring it with me

yea, bring it along there will be people interested in everything. I will bring my WA2 with tube upgrade's and the Arcam R DAC. I also have HD 595, HD 650 and Beyerdynamic T1. I think gerry123456 just got a pair of Fostex TH900.

Can you bring those Gerry? I would love to hear them, supposedly they sound good with the WA2 despite the low impedance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back