Sep 5, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #2,702 of 3,173
tumblr_n01w30GNB81smuueao1_500.gif

Sep 7, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #2,705 of 3,173
latest
tenor.gif

Sep 8, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #2,708 of 3,173
tenor.gif

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #2,710 of 3,173
I get a headache if I go too long without caffeine. I start and end the day with a pot of coffee and drink tea throughout the day.

I used to drink a lot of Mt Dew but if I bought a 12 pack I could suck down 8 cans a day with no problem, so I only drink a can or two a week now.

Sep 8, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #2,712 of 3,173
9384828.gif

Sep 10, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #2,714 of 3,173
Wow, I've been off for too long.
So the school year is starting and my schedule is finally getting back to some sense of normalcy. I've had a lot of stuff happen, but I'm feeling much more settled now. The one thing pertaining to this Forum is that I ended up getting a pair of Campfire Audio Vegas. They are spectacular, although I'll be the first to admit I don't have anything to really compare them to. Being my first TOTL purchase, I feel like I made the right choice.
Something relevant to this thread, I went and checked out the local roaster in my area again finally. They have several coffee choices, but I've only been able to try 2 really. One of which was a Vietnamese coffee with cream and sugar as well as a shot of espresso over the top. That was by far the best coffee I'd had in a very, very long time. Rich and creamy, sweet with a touch of that lovely roast taste you get from a medium roast. the second was a Mexican blend I believe. It was a simple pour over brew, and definitely a step up from my normal cup of coffee. this one was a bit more bitter and acidic, but I think it has more to do with me having not had coffee in a very long time. I hope to go back tomorrow and try something new yet again, but I feel that I will likely end up just having that Vietnamese coffee again.
Anyways, expect my presence on here more often. I'm trying to include this back into my routine, but at the same time I'm trying not to spend more money. For some reason I get the feeling I'll have to choose one or the other. :dt880smile:

Sep 10, 2017 at 1:26 AM Post #2,715 of 3,173
2B5306B900000578-3196220-This_new_infographic_by_Peronalise_co_uk_looks_at_what_happens_t-a-1_1439455233669.jpg

Wow, I've been off for too long.
So the school year is starting and my schedule is finally getting back to some sense of normalcy. I've had a lot of stuff happen, but I'm feeling much more settled now. The one thing pertaining to this Forum is that I ended up getting a pair of Campfire Audio Vegas. They are spectacular, although I'll be the first to admit I don't have anything to really compare them to. Being my first TOTL purchase, I feel like I made the right choice.
Something relevant to this thread, I went and checked out the local roaster in my area again finally. They have several coffee choices, but I've only been able to try 2 really. One of which was a Vietnamese coffee with cream and sugar as well as a shot of espresso over the top. That was by far the best coffee I'd had in a very, very long time. Rich and creamy, sweet with a touch of that lovely roast taste you get from a medium roast. the second was a Mexican blend I believe. It was a simple pour over brew, and definitely a step up from my normal cup of coffee. this one was a bit more bitter and acidic, but I think it has more to do with me having not had coffee in a very long time. I hope to go back tomorrow and try something new yet again, but I feel that I will likely end up just having that Vietnamese coffee again.
Anyways, expect my presence on here more often. I'm trying to include this back into my routine, but at the same time I'm trying not to spend more money. For some reason I get the feeling I'll have to choose one or the other. :dt880smile:

Cool, bro. Glad you're back!

I actually saw your status update about the IEMs when you first made it. I upgraded to floorstanding speakers early last month, which are giving me the best sound I've had at home so far. Here are some pics in case you'd like to see 'em!

https://cdn.head-fi.org/a/9984327.jpg
https://cdn.head-fi.org/a/9984326.jpg

The last espresso I had was this a few days ago: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/iced-caramel-macchiato-small.html I neglected to stir it, so the sweet part was on top while the bottom tasted really strong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back