Caffeine addicts anonymous
Aug 10, 2017 at 6:27 AM Post #2,566 of 3,173
Xg76w_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Aug 10, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #2,567 of 3,173
In this damned hot summer, nothing can quite compare to a cup of black iced coffee, hand brewed with love using freshly grounded bean.

The bitterness and the sub-zero temperature simply intensified the caffeine. It feels much more energised than drink a few usual cups.

IMG_4747.JPG

Aug 10, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #2,568 of 3,173
This week I went into Starbucks and tried their Nitro cold brew. Music A would love it, it's like mainlining speed. If I wasn't a serious caffeine fiend, I would have developed a nervous tick after drinking it.

Aug 10, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #2,570 of 3,173
This week I went into Starbucks and tried their Nitro cold brew. Music A would love it, it's like mainlining speed. If I wasn't a serious caffeine fiend, I would have developed a nervous tick after drinking it.
I've actually been trying to find that. I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's poured from a tap right? I saw it a long time ago back when it came out, not long before I became interested in coffee. I'll have to keep looking for it. Maybe I'll be able to finally try it as it looks amazing.

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:02 PM Post #2,571 of 3,173
I adore coffee, but not cold or iced coffee, at least not yet. I still like to grind the beans and then use my trusty Aero Press to make an excellent cup of coffee every time. Anybody else here use the Aero Press?

Aug 11, 2017 at 7:06 AM Post #2,577 of 3,173
liquidn_2boom.gif

Aug 11, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #2,578 of 3,173
I adore coffee, but not cold or iced coffee, at least not yet. I still like to grind the beans and then use my trusty Aero Press to make an excellent cup of coffee every time. Anybody else here use the Aero Press?
I've used an Aero, it's convenient and works fine. When not using my espresso machine, I prefer my French Press as it doesn't use a paper filter. You can make cold brew in a French Press.

Aug 11, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #2,579 of 3,173
There's a Starbucks in my local grocery store. Maybe I'll try it.

I've actually been trying to find that. I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's poured from a tap right? I saw it a long time ago back when it came out, not long before I became interested in coffee. I'll have to keep looking for it. Maybe I'll be able to finally try it as it looks amazing.

Yes, it pours from a tap, like beer, so I'm not sure if a small Starbucks in a grocery store would have it. It doesn't hurt to check.
If they give you a straw, ditch it as you'll want to get the crema on top.
DIY Nitro http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-Nitro-coffee/

Aug 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #2,580 of 3,173
I've used an Aero, it's convenient and works fine. When not using my espresso machine, I prefer my French Press as it doesn't use a paper filter. You can make cold brew in a French Press.
I also use a French Press, well I used to, but I have grown more fond of the Aero brew, plus, I was told that cholesterol from French Press coffee is very high and that paper filters actually help with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back