Caffeine addicts anonymous
Aug 1, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #2,537 of 3,173
I wonder how even stronger coffee drinkers would react to energy drinks. I've been drinking them for years and they still mess me up (addicted...causes so many health problems...etc.), whereas coffee is always a relaxing experience for me.

Aug 1, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #2,538 of 3,173
giphy.gif

Aug 3, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #2,541 of 3,173
funny-gif-coffee-flower.gif

Aug 4, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #2,544 of 3,173
I wonder how even stronger coffee drinkers would react to energy drinks. I've been drinking them for years and they still mess me up (addicted...causes so many health problems...etc.), whereas coffee is always a relaxing experience for me.
I suspect that most energy drinks are sugary and not for me. So why don't you just drink good quality coffee and preserve your health? Or is there some other universal ingredient in these energy drinks that have you hooked?

Aug 4, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #2,545 of 3,173
giphy.gif

Aug 4, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #2,546 of 3,173
I suspect that most energy drinks are sugary and not for me. So why don't you just drink good quality coffee and preserve your health? Or is there some other universal ingredient in these energy drinks that have you hooked?

Surely you of all people have read my posts in this thread about how coffee isn't nearly strong enough for me and even makes me sleepy. (Though I haven't tried the really strong coffee like Death Wish yet.) Energy drinks are loaded with ingredients that are far more powerful than what's in coffee or soda. (Just look up the ingredients for Rockstar, NOS, Monster Extra Strength, Rip It Power, etc.) Sugar isn't why they're so addictive, though it contributes to the high. Plus they're convenient, because you don't have to prepare anything; you just buy the can and open it.

Aug 4, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #2,547 of 3,173
tumblr_n8ef5ec1XI1sjwwzso1_500.gif

Aug 4, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #2,548 of 3,173
Surely you of all people have read my posts in this thread about how coffee isn't nearly strong enough for me and even makes me sleepy. (Though I haven't tried the really strong coffee like Death Wish yet.) Energy drinks are loaded with ingredients that are far more powerful than what's in coffee or soda. (Just look up the ingredients for Rockstar, NOS, Monster Extra Strength, Rip It Power, etc.) Sugar isn't why they're so addictive, though it contributes to the high. Plus they're convenient, because you don't have to prepare anything; you just buy the can and open it.
I think we have to organize an intervention for you.

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #2,550 of 3,173

Users who are viewing this thread

Back