upload_2017-6-29_11-12-16.gif

Starbucks at it's best
upload_2017-6-29_11-13-1.gif

One for the Music Alchemist

upload_2017-6-29_11-14-55.gif

One for the rest of us.....

upload_2017-6-29_11-19-42.gif

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:26 PM Post #2,432 of 3,173
That is some trippy stuff, @wink! You'll be glad to know that I've been bitten by the headphone bug yet again and will be getting my fourth STAX system in two days. :sunglasses:

I wonder to what extent caffeine (etc.) messes with my biorhythms and sleep cycles. I went to sleep around 3 AM...woke up around 10 AM...then shortly after went back to sleep until around 5 PM.

Jun 28, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #2,433 of 3,173
That is some trippy stuff, @wink! You'll be glad to know that I've been bitten by the headphone bug yet again and will be getting my fourth STAX system in two days. :sunglasses:

I wonder to what extent caffeine (etc.) messes with my biorhythms and sleep cycles. I went to sleep around 3 AM...woke up around 10 AM...then shortly after went back to sleep until around 5 PM.

Stax is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood........................... (period)

I see nothing wrong with that sleep cycle.......... :ksc75smile:

Jun 29, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #2,434 of 3,173
Push pull never tried, hear good things tho, Added a player server roon core to my system, wow. First double cap but I got my fur ball on me all curled up and head tucked can't move. Can't even reach the remote to pop on Bloomberg and check the markets....

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #2,435 of 3,173
Ok my fur baby got off me and my blanket, got a little hot I guess, so I have bloomberg on and my second cap.

Jun 29, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #2,436 of 3,173

Hmmm, I got it. Back to headphones and sleep cycles, you're hibernating.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #2,438 of 3,173
Probably gonna pull an all-nighter to make sure I'm awake to sign for a package tomorrow. This is sure to damage my health further...

My bedroom (where I spend most of my time) swarms with fruit flies in the summer. I bought four TERRO Fruit Fly Traps, which already got rid of most of them, but there are still dozens of them buzzing around. I noticed they go crazy over my energy drinks. Maybe I should use Rockstar as the trap fluid instead of the vinegar-based stuff. lol

Jun 29, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #2,439 of 3,173
Probably gonna pull an all-nighter to make sure I'm awake to sign for a package tomorrow. This is sure to damage my health further...

My bedroom (where I spend most of my time) swarms with fruit flies in the summer. I bought four TERRO Fruit Fly Traps, which already got rid of most of them, but there are still dozens of them buzzing around. I noticed they go crazy over my energy drinks. Maybe I should use Rockstar as the trap fluid instead of the vinegar-based stuff. lol

an alarm doesn't work? followed by an energy drink?

Jun 29, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #2,440 of 3,173
an alarm doesn't work? followed by an energy drink?

Technically it could, but the thing is, sometimes I don't go to sleep until late in the AM, and if I got back up so soon after that, it would mess me up even more. USPS tends to deliver around 10 AM here, so staying up until at least around then instead of my usual 4 to 8 AM would be easier for me. Oh, and I can't have an energy drink without eating plenty of food first. Even then, it wreaks havoc on my body.

Jun 29, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #2,441 of 3,173

Get an electronic bug zapper that has a UV light and a high voltage mesh that clobbers them with a large spark when they are attracted to the lamp. I have one near the front door to my house so when the little buggers follow someone in the door they go right to zapper. No flying insects in my house since I got this gadget. Get a good one, with lots of PRaT in case they are wearing headphones.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 5:20 PM Post #2,442 of 3,173
where do fruit flies live, outside of your fruit. city or country? northern or southern hemisphere. I find the city pretty much eliminates flying bugs. crawling well... had a country house as well, that had cluster flies, lady bugs, and of course mucho spiders....that was a chore of central vacuuming, fortunately they were of the stupid easy to suck up kind...

my problem is if I'm doing nothing staying awake past 10 or 11. if I'm partying or on vacay, concerts etc no issues, go all night....

Jun 30, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #2,444 of 3,173
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back