Caffeine addicts anonymous
Jun 16, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #2,401 of 3,173
Yep, I like speakers far more than headphones at this time. Thankfully, no neighbors seem to notice them. I'm in my brother's house, but will have to move soon enough. Need to figure out a good place...ideally a house with an ideal room to do acoustic treatments, and no lawn, 'cause I hate yard work and never use lawns anyway. Doesn't seem likely to find such a place. I dunno how many apartments are speaker-friendly. (Even nearfields can get pretty loud.) Oh, and I didn't drink that third drink and went to sleep instead.
Perhaps a place in the desert. No pesky neighbors and no lawns.

Jun 17, 2017 at 3:58 AM Post #2,402 of 3,173
Yep, I like speakers far more than headphones at this time. Thankfully, no neighbors seem to notice them. I'm in my brother's house, but will have to move soon enough. Need to figure out a good place...ideally a house with an ideal room to do acoustic treatments, and no lawn, 'cause I hate yard work and never use lawns anyway. Doesn't seem likely to find such a place. I dunno how many apartments are speaker-friendly. (Even nearfields can get pretty loud.) Oh, and I didn't drink that third drink and went to sleep instead.

Miracles do happen, Mildred......:ksc75smile:

Jun 19, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #2,403 of 3,173
IMG_2004.jpg

Jun 19, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #2,404 of 3,173
Back at home slurping back the usge

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #2,406 of 3,173
This message is brought to you by the in-house PR representative......:ksc75smile: and feuled by caffeine....:L3000:

Bringing this quote here because it's hilarious!

Food...Rockstar...food...Mountain Dew...and now I'm preparing for organ annihilation because I've felt awful all day and am hanging onto the spider's thread whispering to me, "Just one more...another energy drink will make it all better!"...even though I know it will ultimately make it worse.

Edit: I drank the devil's concoction. The blessings of the underworld were bestowed upon me. Curses sprang forth like an endless spring. Standing before the abyss, I fell. (Translation: I drank another Rockstar, had a quick high, went to the bathroom, then felt faint and had to lie down for a bit. lol)

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #2,407 of 3,173
Bringing this quote here because it's hilarious!

Food...Rockstar...food...Mountain Dew...and now I'm preparing for organ annihilation because I've felt awful all day and am hanging onto the spider's thread whispering to me, "Just one more...another energy drink will make it all better!"...even though I know it will ultimately make it worse.

Edit: I drank the devil's concoction. The blessings of the underworld were bestowed upon me. Curses sprang forth like an endless spring. Standing before the abyss, I fell. (Translation: I drank another Rockstar, had a quick high, went to the bathroom, then felt faint and had to lie down for a bit. lol)
You think you'll last long enough to make 18K posts?

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #2,412 of 3,173
Perhaps you can get some work at The Umbrella Corporation? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Or did they get shutdown in the last sequel?

It's funny you mention that because I saw two rare animated Resident Evil movies (not the ones you can find easily via a search) just the other day. And I've seen all the other Resident Evil movies (both animated and live action) aside from the newest animated one that recently came out in Japan. The final live action movie was just as my brother predicted: it's like it's become Lord Of The Rings. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back