Caffeine addicts anonymous
Jun 11, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #2,372 of 3,173
I have not worked since early forties and I wake up between 5:30 and 8:00 with no rhyme or reason, you would think after many years you would sleep all day, but now reaching for my second cup, lying in bed, with my iPad. Our cat visiting us to kneed our bladders and say get up, let me out, that little fur ball!!

Reading through your post and profile, I see we have a lot in common!

Although I haven't worked for anyone else since 2010, I'm not quite at the point where I never have to work again. Living off an inheritance at the moment...but if I don't reinvest some of it or otherwise get off my lazy butt, it's sure to run out soon enough.

But going to sleep in the morning and getting up in the middle of the day is interfering with my health too much. (Though not nearly as much as the caffeinated beverages.)

Also, cats are the best.

Jun 11, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #2,373 of 3,173
Reading through your post and profile, I see we have a lot in common!

Although I haven't worked for anyone else since 2010, I'm not quite at the point where I never have to work again. Living off an inheritance at the moment...but if I don't reinvest some of it or otherwise get off my lazy butt, it's sure to run out soon enough.

But going to sleep in the morning and getting up in the middle of the day is interfering with my health too much. (Though not nearly as much as the caffeinated beverages.)

Also, cats are the best.
yes investing is what i have done since my first pay check, and it is a marathon and not a race, hopefully. We have to massage any grace we have into a long term plan, course head fi has not helped really, except made the marathon more enjoyable. To leisure, may it grace everyone at some point, if they have the temperament which i abundantly posses, and not be frittered away to hastily

Jun 11, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #2,374 of 3,173
Stopped buying energy drinks for awhile; only using Mountain Dew at the moment. Since it's weaker, I tend to drink more of it.

yes investing is what i have done since my first pay check, and it is a marathon and not a race, hopefully. We have to massage any grace we have into a long term plan, course head fi has not helped really, except made the marathon more enjoyable. To leisure, may it grace everyone at some point, if they have the temperament which i abundantly posses, and not be frittered away to hastily

I won't get involved in the stock market until later, I guess. The type of investing I've done (various types of Internet marketing) can yield profits the very same day. But I want to focus on joint venture brokering (basically arranging business deals), which has even higher potential without any financial risk.

Jun 12, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #2,376 of 3,173
Stopped buying energy drinks for awhile; only using Mountain Dew at the moment. Since it's weaker, I tend to drink more of it.

I won't get involved in the stock market until later, I guess. The type of investing I've done (various types of Internet marketing) can yield profits the very same day. But I want to focus on joint venture brokering (basically arranging business deals), which has even higher potential without any financial risk.

Interesting and seemingly productive endeavour. I have followed more of the warren buffet theology, that's where the similarity ends, it's wonderful making money while sipping ice tea. Or in my case after my second triple Hawaiian kona cap, hitting the links. Hope to gawd to break 90, I'm horrible in the last twenty yards.

Jun 12, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #2,377 of 3,173
(snip)
Also, cats are the best.

funny-animal-003.gif

Jun 12, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #2,379 of 3,173
Jun 12, 2017 at 4:38 PM Post #2,380 of 3,173
There's also gear (read through my profile), love of cats, wanting to sleep into the day, etc. lol

wow thats a lot o gear, here is my fuzz butt or fur face as we call her.

IMG_1965.jpg

Jun 12, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #2,381 of 3,173
for the eyes

IMG_2322.jpg

Jun 12, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #2,382 of 3,173
Ahh. Nothin' like Rockstar to melt the stress away.

So many things went wrong today...including frying a power supply... At least someone complimented my "magnificent beard" immediately before I went to the salon to cut it all off. XD

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #2,384 of 3,173
Ahh. Nothin' like Rockstar to melt the stress away.

So many things went wrong today...including frying a power supply... At least someone complimented my "magnificent beard" immediately before I went to the salon to cut it all off. XD
Is there such a thing as a bearded Pokémon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back