Caffeine addicts anonymous
May 5, 2017 at 2:35 AM Post #2,296 of 3,173
upload_2017-5-5_16-35-28.jpeg

May 5, 2017 at 2:51 AM Post #2,297 of 3,173
I was going to go to sleep, but opted for more Mountain Dew. No surprise there.

And you're spending all of your waking time and Redline fueled energy on head-fi bitching about the new website. Admit it, you're having a blast.

Nah, I spend most of my time listening to music, watching anime, and playing video games. heh. And I've played a role in many of the improvements being made to the new site.

May 5, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #2,298 of 3,173
I was going to go to sleep, but opted for more Mountain Dew. No surprise there.

Nah, I spend most of my time listening to music, watching anime, and playing video games. heh. And I've played a role in many of the improvements being made to the new site.
So you're the one responsible for all of those bloody adverts and the blinding white space?

May 5, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #2,300 of 3,173
So you're the one responsible for all of those bloody adverts and the blinding white space?

lol, no, I meant that after the site update rolled out, I've given lots of feedback to the admins and even noticed things they missed, resulting in improvements being made.
Yes I've noticed, you enjoy whinging. I got an interesting PM from Jude. I'll comment about it in the whinging thread.

May 7, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #2,301 of 3,173
The recent move has completely destroyed my ability to make coffee. Everything coffee related has been packed up and is waiting to move to a house that isn't there yet. Even my coffee that I got locally.
Also, I'm not gonna let the update kill this thread!

May 7, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #2,303 of 3,173
It killed pretty much all the threads I follow. They used to have daily activity, and now it's more often like every few days someone will make a post.
Hopefully when the bugs are weeded out and the forums have settled members will return to normal posting habits.im trying to stay on, but it's pretty hard on the mobile version of the site.

May 7, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #2,304 of 3,173
It killed pretty much all the threads I follow. They used to have daily activity, and now it's more often like every few days someone will make a post.
Yeah, I've never seen activity at such a low. This goes to show that user experience counts for something. I put some more cold brew up in the fridge, be ready tomorrow.

May 7, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #2,305 of 3,173
Yeah, I've never seen activity at such a low. This goes to show that user experience counts for something. I put some more cold brew up in the fridge, be ready tomorrow.
I think I'll do that with what's left of the coffee I got when it is out of storage finally. Hopefully that will be soon.
This lull in activity is really hurting my search for my first TOTL. Hopefully it ends soon.

May 8, 2017 at 6:44 AM Post #2,306 of 3,173
I think I'll do that with what's left of the coffee I got when it is out of storage finally. Hopefully that will be soon.
This lull in activity is really hurting my search for my first TOTL. Hopefully it ends soon.
That TOTL espresso machine is going to cost you. :ksc75smile:

May 8, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #2,307 of 3,173
I bought a sterling pro French Press and looking forward to it. I'm hoping the metal construction lasts forever compared to the plastic ones. I've had my last plastic one for a few years but want one that lasts forever. I've been spending too much money on coffee anyway so making them at home would definitely be a plus.

May 8, 2017 at 4:16 PM Post #2,308 of 3,173
I bought a sterling pro French Press and looking forward to it. I'm hoping the metal construction lasts forever compared to the plastic ones. I've had my last plastic one for a few years but want one that lasts forever. I've been spending too much money on coffee anyway so making them at home would definitely be a plus.
I have the same brand as well, it's made well. Did yours come with extra mesh filters?

May 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #2,310 of 3,173
mm. Today was a good day. Made mad money, enjoyed some Rockstar with music, and have video games and anime planned for later. I'm also glad I'm nearly finished with the 24-pack of Redline Xtreme I got some time ago. (Never gonna buy that dangerous stuff again.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back