Caffeine addicts anonymous
Apr 18, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #2,237 of 3,173
I am trying to give up Dr. Pepper, I now just have a couple cups of coffee each day. I have always liked coffee but Dr. Pepper was so convenient just to pop a top. I drink my coffee black so giving up the additional sugar will be a good thing.

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #2,238 of 3,173
Just eight more bottles of Redline Xtreme to go! I've only been drinking one every few days recently (after not touching them for some time) since they mess up my body so much. But at least I figured out better timing: later at night, usually after I've had a Mountain Dew earlier in the day. This provides for more stimulation, whereas if I were to only have the Redline by itself and earlier in the day, there would be too many adverse side effects without as many benefits. Definitely not gonna buy these again.
ph34r.gif

Apr 19, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #2,241 of 3,173
  @wink the normal deathwish is pretty meh. Their Odinforce blend is much better; rich and earthy.

Earthy usually means, "simple and unsophisticated." Is that what you really meant? Not that it was cooked with potatoes and roots.
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #2,242 of 3,173

Earthy usually means, "simple and unsophisticated." Is that what you really meant? Not that it was cooked with potatoes and roots.
biggrin.gif

I mean that it has a slight dirt-ish flavor. Like how high quality topsoil smells. Very pleasant though. 

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #2,243 of 3,173
  I mean that it has a slight dirt-ish flavor. Like how high quality topsoil smells. Very pleasant though. 

I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be going the way of dirt as it conjures up all sorts of images. This is head-fi, nothing but the best refinements
wink.gif
 after all think of all the audiophiles. 

Apr 19, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #2,244 of 3,173
I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be going the way of dirt as it conjures up all sorts of images. This is head-fi, nothing but the best refinements :wink:  after all think of all the audiophiles. 

Yeah, but I personally don't have anything against dirt. Loamy black topsoil is one of my favorite smells lol.

Apr 19, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #2,245 of 3,173
Yeah, but I personally don't have anything against dirt. Loamy black topsoil is one of my favorite smells lol.

I wouldn't be in a big hurry to cold brew it. I'll bet you could sell the stuff on fleabay.

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #2,247 of 3,173
Wow, so I had an exciting day today!
I found a local roaster near me who roasts coffee that isn't dark to extremely dark. They had some freshly roasted coffee , and he ground it freshly for me. I'm super excited to try it tomorrow, I got it ground coarse for my French press.
Then a little ways away I found a spice and tea shop. There were a few specialty teas, and I got some "iron goddess of mercy" tea. Pretty sure it is Tieguanyin tea and it is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back