Caffeine addicts anonymous
Apr 12, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #2,221 of 3,173
It means "The best coffee in the world nobody drinks"......   
confused_face.gif

Apr 12, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #2,222 of 3,173
  It means "The best coffee in the world nobody drinks"......   
confused_face.gif

I don't think the local street people drink coffee. This is not a good location for a coffee shop with fictitious claims or otherwise. On the other hand a bottle shop would do well.

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #2,223 of 3,173
Is that the stumptown in the East Village in nyc? I've been there a few times and it's not bad. Also there are many coffee shops that use beans from them so they must be doing something right.

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #2,224 of 3,173
Is that the stumptown in the East Village in nyc? I've been there a few times and it's not bad. Also there are many coffee shops that use beans from them so they must be doing something right.

There's two of them in Manhattan, one in the village the other in midtown, I think 28th and B'Way. I've been to both. I get beans fro them online, better selection.

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #2,225 of 3,173
Here's a pic of the Mountain Dew Green Label (green apple kiwi flavor) I have yet to try...along with some...other things.
evil_smiley.gif

Talk about a 180. I previously said that I preferred the more intimate presentation of headphones. Well, that has changed. Ever since getting JBL LSR305 active studio monitor speakers (now with Samson MS200 stands), I've pretty much lost interest in headphones. Even without doing any room treatments or EQ yet, these sound many times more realistic than any headphone I've heard. (I've owned/heard multiple five figures worth of headphones and other gear.) It often sounds like the instruments are in the room with me. I don't think headphones have more detail; they just make some details more apparent by putting everything right next to your ears. But that's not how the original performance was. Speakers reproduce far more depth and subtlety than headphones ever could. I'm hearing countless details on these speakers that I never noticed before on headphones. I only spent $250 on these and I think they are superior to headphones in every way regardless of price. Can't wait to upgrade to a serious speaker system!

Apr 15, 2017 at 1:35 AM Post #2,233 of 3,173

A very light roast indeed, can really taste the beans. Cedar with hints of citrus, nutty too.

Seems nice! I may have to give them a try.
Haven't been on here in a while. Things have been pretty crazy, I've been keeping up on here but not actively posting. I think things are slowing down again, do you guys should be seeing a good bit more of me around the forums.
As far as caffeine goes, I haven't really been drinking coffee like I did when I first joined the thread lately. Most of my intake now is through soda now. I'm gonna try and go back soon, may get a hand grinder to go with my small French Press and get some whole bean online somewhere. A nice medium roast should be nice.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #2,234 of 3,173
Seems nice! I may have to give them a try.
Haven't been on here in a while. Things have been pretty crazy, I've been keeping up on here but not actively posting. I think things are slowing down again, do you guys should be seeing a good bit more of me around the forums.
As far as caffeine goes, I haven't really been drinking coffee like I did when I first joined the thread lately. Most of my intake now is through soda now. I'm gonna try and go back soon, may get a hand grinder to go with my small French Press and get some whole bean online somewhere. A nice medium roast should be nice.

I had a two shot cappuccino with breakfast and chased that down with some coldbrew. I'm good for now. The Stumptown beans that I get look like a medium roast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back