Caffeine addicts anonymous
Aug 4, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #121 of 3,173
Yeah Alienware is definitely overpriced but overall build has only gone up. I saw lots of gripes about build in older models but the newest ones are rock solid.
Soon as I get my own place though, I'm gonna have a gaming rig that'll border on supercomputer.

Enough about laptops. I feel like the train of thought on the thread has derailed. XD

Aug 4, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #122 of 3,173
  By liquid caffeine are you talking about just beverages in general or a straight up caffeine liquid? I've seen things like the jugs of coffee concentrate before but haven't been curious enough to buy them...yet.

Oh, I thought you had read through the thread. I capitalized it for a reason, and mentioned it before:

http://liquidcaffeine.com

I usually drink soda or energy drinks, but that seems like a better alternative. Not sure how "high" I could get from it, though...I mean, the energy drinks are loaded with more ingredients.

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #123 of 3,173

Oh, I thought you had read through the thread. I capitalized it for a reason, and mentioned it before:

http://liquidcaffeine.com

I usually drink soda or energy drinks, but that seems like a better alternative. Not sure how "high" I could get from it, though...I mean, the energy drinks are loaded with more ingredients.

Ahhh, I've read through most of the thread but I must have overlooked your post on it earlier. Seems pretty interesting. That's half the reason I use caffeine pills at times. Sometimes I don't want a fizzy sugary energy drink and I usually only drink coffee in the morning

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #124 of 3,173
Ahhh, I've read through most of the thread but I must have overlooked your post on it earlier. Seems pretty interesting. That's half the reason I use caffeine pills at times. Sometimes I don't want a fizzy sugary energy drink and I usually only drink coffee in the morning

Coffee is an all day thing! Anytime is good for coffee!
But yeah sometimes in the evening I'll feel the need for caffeine and soda is usually my go to so that I can sleep. Believe it or not coffee can't replace sleep.

Aug 4, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #126 of 3,173
Hmmm.... Now that I think of it the title of the thread is a bit misleading. I hope no one came to it seeking help for their caffeine addiction! XD

I need help for my caffeine addiction: give me more!
very_evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #128 of 3,173
This is how I prepare my caffeine. I don't use Espresso beans, not enough caffeine. This baby has a built in conical burr grinder and handles the spent pucks for you. In fact right now I'm drinking a double shot, ahhhhhh. That puts it at 6 shots today and the day is young.

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #129 of 3,173
This is how I prepare my caffeine. I don't use Espresso beans, not enough caffeine. This baby has a built in conical burr grinder and handles the spent pucks for you. In fact right now I'm drinking a double shot, ahhhhhh. That puts it at 6 shots today and the day is young.

Whoa slow down there buddy. I love coffe just as much as you but I don't think I could down that much without getting the shakes! I don't think anyone could down that much without getting the shakes.
Hyperactivity aside that looks like one mean machine.

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #130 of 3,173
Whoa slow down there buddy. I love coffe just as much as you but I don't think I could down that much without getting the shakes! I don't think anyone could down that much without getting the shakes.
Hyperactivity aside that looks like one mean machine.

Great machine, easy to use and clean. I have to decalcify it every few weeks, easy enough, it's pre-programmed.
I can toss down 2 shots and still take a nap.
I can't drink drip coffee, to me it tastes like piss and is too weak.

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #131 of 3,173
Great machine, easy to use and clean. I have to decalcify it every few weeks, easy enough, it's pre-programmed.
I can toss down 2 shots and still take a nap.
I can't drink drip coffee, to me it tastes like piss and is too weak.

Don't think I'll ever get to that level of coffee.
And if it taste bad you should try a different kind and maybe a French press. I've heard that French press makes if taste much stronger.
STRONG LIKE BULL!
*edit* Sorry I don't know what's wrong with me. I even read it with a Russian accent.

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #132 of 3,173
Don't think I'll ever get to that level of coffee.
And if it taste bad you should try a different kind and maybe a French press. I've heard that French press makes if taste much stronger.
STRONG LIKE BULL!

A French press isn't bad. This machine as most good ones have electric pumps. I used to have a manual machine that you had to be careful of how you tamped the grinds, this one grinds and handles the coffee for you, easy peasy.
People that visit Starbucks twice a day spends lots of bucks so it doesn't take long to recoup your money on a fancy machine. I buy my beans in at least 2 pound bags,.

Aug 4, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #133 of 3,173
A French press isn't bad. This machine as most good ones have electric pumps. I used to have a manual machine that you had to be careful of how you tamped the grinds, this one grinds and handles the coffee for you, easy peasy.
People that visit Starbucks twice a day spends lots of bucks so it doesn't take long to recoup your money on a fancy machine. I buy my beans in at least 2 pound bags,.

Well at the rate you go through coffee that doesn't surprise me.
Personally I'd prefer to sit down with a big cup of good brew and chat with freinds, something I can't do if I'm dying of caffeine poisoning XD.

Aug 5, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #134 of 3,173
Well at the rate you go through coffee that doesn't surprise me.
Personally I'd prefer to sit down with a big cup of good brew and chat with freinds, something I can't do if I'm dying of caffeine poisoning XD.

Caffeine poisoning? Toughen up dude.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back