Caffeine addicts anonymous
Jun 13, 2017 at 8:08 AM Post #2,386 of 3,173
One of the things that I am learning to appreciate more is tea. Finding a local shop that has lots of exotic teas has helped with that for sure. When I get home I'll have to get some of the more exotic ones to try.

I see we have some cat lovers here. I too have a particular love for cats, but there is one cat in particular that I love the most.
IMG_4311.JPG

Ok, so Chi is an animated cat. She is still my favorite.

Jun 13, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #2,387 of 3,173
Ahh high mountain Taiwan oolong is my afternoon choice.

Jun 13, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #2,388 of 3,173
Ok it's a dog but might as well be a cat.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #2,389 of 3,173
I see we have some cat lovers here. I too have a particular love for cats, but there is one cat in particular that I love the most.

I've seen every episode of Chi's Sweet Home, Chi's New Address, and Chi's Sweet Adventure. And as you know, I've posted Chi coffee pics. haha

Jun 15, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #2,394 of 3,173
Starbucks on the road, Gold Coast coffee, nice but this ain't no buttery Hawaiian kona. Funny my modified th900 are with museum grade Hawaiian koa cups, never been to Hawaii tho. Eastern seaboard leads to Caribbean vacay...

Jun 15, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #2,395 of 3,173
One of the things that I am learning to appreciate more is tea. Finding a local shop that has lots of exotic teas has helped with that for sure. When I get home I'll have to get some of the more exotic ones to try.

My favourite cat:

Jun 16, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #2,398 of 3,173
Far too stressed out. Had a Rockstar and Mountain Dew...and now I feel like I still need another Mountain Dew.
Stressed out is not good. Put on a good pair of headphones and chill out for a while. OK, so your new Pokémon likes speakers, your neighbors might not like that at your odd hours.

Jun 16, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #2,399 of 3,173
Timothy's this morning might be better tomorrow at the 5 star in Montreal. I guess caffeine is caffeine but it's more than that to start your day right.

Jun 16, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #2,400 of 3,173
Stressed out is not good. Put on a good pair of headphones and chill out for a while. OK, so your new Pokémon likes speakers, your neighbors might not like that at your odd hours.

Yep, I like speakers far more than headphones at this time. Thankfully, no neighbors seem to notice them. I'm in my brother's house, but will have to move soon enough. Need to figure out a good place...ideally a house with an ideal room to do acoustic treatments, and no lawn, 'cause I hate yard work and never use lawns anyway. Doesn't seem likely to find such a place. I dunno how many apartments are speaker-friendly. (Even nearfields can get pretty loud.) Oh, and I didn't drink that third drink and went to sleep instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back