Cable Problem... Need your help please
Jan 3, 2018 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JamesCanada

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone.
I have been trying to find a bit of information online but have been unsucessfull...
Could anyone here give me a hand please.

I have purchased a cable from Null Audio, It took a month to get to me, but sadly it was the wrong cable.
I Currently own a pair of OPPO PM-3 and the cable arrived as such : (Probably the cable for a PM-1)

Needless to say, I was so disappointed... the cable looks and feels great... I so wanted to use it.
So, I have been communicating with them for the pas week, but still no response.
I have 2 choices, wait it out, or sell the cable.
Problem is, I don't know what headphones this would fit on.
Could anyone please help me?

Regards,

James

Jan 4, 2018 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 3
Hello everyone.
I have been trying to find a bit of information online but have been unsucessfull...
Could anyone here give me a hand please.

I have purchased a cable from Null Audio, It took a month to get to me, but sadly it was the wrong cable.
I Currently own a pair of OPPO PM-3 and the cable arrived as such : (Probably the cable for a PM-1)

Needless to say, I was so disappointed... the cable looks and feels great... I so wanted to use it.
So, I have been communicating with them for the pas week, but still no response.
I have 2 choices, wait it out, or sell the cable.
Problem is, I don't know what headphones this would fit on.
Could anyone please help me?

Regards,

James

I would wait for a reply from Null Audio, during the holiday season replies can take longer. That cable is the type used with the Focal Elear, Clear and some other brands. The Oppo PM-1 uses 2.5mm jacks not 3.5mm jacks.

Jan 4, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #3 of 3
thank you. Either that Or I can get a pair of Focal!!! :dt880smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back