CA Electronics HS-1 Headphone Stand
Dec 23, 2011 at 8:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

miziq

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

this one looks great. Anyone having it yet?

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2011/12/ca-electronics-hs-1-headphone-stand.html

Best.

M.

Dec 24, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #2 of 9
Hi,

I actually received mine a couple of days ago and I love them! They are very sturdy, they position firmly on the ground/table and the headphones fit on them really well without stretching the headband. Also, last but not least....they are very pretty! I both have the black version and the white, love them equally!

Best,

Indra

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:10 AM Post #6 of 9
a bit over my comfort zone of pricing but i think i will be getting one none the less.
some stores sell them for €80 but my limit is €69 .. Besides when i get one i always get a cable or something else in the store..So will be spending €80 in that store :wink: ah well 
nice peace of kit..will work fine with my new T5p's ..i they would cost €50 they would be a killer ..

i almost got the wooden "Sieveking Sound Omega Walnut" but i don't like the idea that it can bend as it's made out of natural material ,that bends and so on..

the HS-1 misses just one thing and that's rubber padding on the feet so not to scratch my desk..
Take a look at the "[size=small]cooler master JAS PRO" notebook stand , the use of rubber padding is 100% perfect..[/size]

Jun 8, 2013 at 4:53 AM Post #7 of 9
i just found a different brand ..made out of wood..

http://www.rooms-design.de/index.html

personally i think i will be going with the aluminium model..
and adding sum Felt padding to the bottom will do the trick.
So i can move the stand around without scratch my desk. 

Jun 8, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #8 of 9
Got my "CA Electronics HS-1" today i was looking at a lot of stands including the well known " Sieveking Sound Omega " i found different stores selling both for €69 $91.
As i live in Holland no shipping costs problem..

But i still haven't received my Beyerdyanmic Headphone so the in depth review will have to wait..

ps. i got a great deal on these for just €40 from someone that was not using it..
i would love to get a second one for the same price or a bit more hahaha. 
Why you ask ? well just because i love the way it looks ..Perhaps a black one..
or a second white to balance of this one hahaha..

Well as i sad i will prepare a good review for you all as soon as i get my Big heavy T5p's

For now i can say that i like this Stand a lot..
And i'm not saying this because i'm dutch and this is a dutch product. hahahah

i will leave you with this thought wood is a living product that reacts to heat and humidity.
So there is a possibility that the material will do what all wood does in nature..
That's the mean reason i got this stand..

But final word when i can review it with a big pair of cans..
Probably in a week or two..

greets

Oct 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #9 of 9

Not a wonderful shot, but here's my Philips Fidelio X1 on them. I think they look quite good with larger headphones. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back