c-Jays Review
Jan 8, 2010 at 1:20 AM Post #136 of 152
I can never respect a company that tells off a review that has factual reasons to back their thoughts up. If a company is bias to their own products, it just means that they can't do any better think their design is the best already.

Jan 8, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #138 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But, that happens all the time - all the time.

Yup, makes me lose respect to the company. Saying your product is good is one thing, but saying your product is better than all other comparable products is another thing.

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:23 AM Post #139 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup, makes me lose respect to the company. Saying your product is good is one thing, but saying your product is better than all other comparable products is another thing.

Agree. We will never claim we do the best toys in the world for everyone. I'm not stupid and blind folded
wink.gif
. But I do believe that for many people we do amongst the best toys in the world. If people compared the size of JAYS to Sennheiser you would freak out of what we achieve here. They too probably
wink.gif

The industry unfortunatly go more and more against branding chinese products meaning just change color, adding logos and the lack of identity and passion is slowly dissapearing in many brands. Many people don't seem to care though and pay loads of money for crap but I do believe that in the long run the originals that have belief in their own design and ears will win. I mean, would Bob Dylan be Bob Dylan if he made covers of Britney spears just because she sells more records? Or would Apple be Apple if they would have used Windows
wink.gif

JAYS will never satisfy. When a product is released we the next day think what we can do better on the next model in terms of design, sound and everything. We breath and sleep with our products 24/7. I'd say it's hard to find a company in the earphone industry that have produced what we have done in such a short period of time when it comes to developing your own things.

It will be an exiting year for sure!

Cheers!

Peter

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #140 of 152
Like that attitude! This is what makes me recommend Jays to people so often. Build quality, go for Jays if you're on a budget. Customer Service, top-notch quick response and support. Ease of use, Jays is definitely not short of EXTREMELY USER FRIENDLY. Accessories, got the most and best for the price. Striving to improve products and respond to customer feedback=speed of light.

Look forward to the new products being introduced throughout 2010!

Jan 8, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #141 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The c-Jays is closed i believe where the v-Jays is semi-open. Correct me if i'm wrong.

what i meant was when i reviewed the C-Jays i had fit issues and could just never get totally happy with them. what i wanted was a version with just the small pads that could be tuned for just them. the V-Jays were pretty bang on what i was hoping for there. the other side of things i wanted was a proper circumaural version as the big pad on the C-Jays just didnt manage it but when i held them down they gave me fantastic sound. id love to see that driver in a properly closed headphone. see claus-DK's mod of them on page 5 for what i mean.

Feb 15, 2010 at 3:41 PM Post #144 of 152
Feb 18, 2010 at 7:59 AM Post #148 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by daouda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
C-jays.... They should have Pamela Anderson in a red swimming suit model for these (havent read the thread but i cant be the first one to do that corny joke)

i believe you are, does C-Jays mean breasts in french? it doesnt mean anything in english so no real joke to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back