Bye Bye Tidal
Sep 10, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #16 of 21
tenor.gif

Sep 10, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #17 of 21
There is a Tidal thread here already. I'm sticking with Tidal due to lack of alternative but agree there is a LOT to be desired.

Sep 10, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #18 of 21
I signed up for Tidal as it was hires and had the stream cut out and be unavailable multiple times so I canceled it right away. I love the idea of the convenience of streaming and access to a large library. However the way businesses work out you get to pay rent for the rest of your life and who knows if they will still license what you want or not? IMO you should still keep your CDs and local collection. Zero trust for these big companies. Tidal might not even be around in 5-10 years.

Sep 10, 2018 at 9:31 PM Post #19 of 21
I had buffering issues with Tidal as well. I have a good internet connection, so I doubt it was my ATT or LTE connection. They pushed so many free months offers in the past that might have put some pressure on their servers. Of course, it was convenient to listen to Tidal on the go but once I started to get more into HiFi, I decided to build my own flac collection. Right now, I am using foobar with DarkOne skin with Bio panel and I am very happy. It feels more personal to go through my collection and listen to flac songs. For something I don`t have, I can always listen on youtube. Surprisingly, I found some songs are even better sq than Tidal hifi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back