Buzzing Buzzing Buzzing...
Sep 30, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 8
There are several solutions, one is to throw them away.

Sep 30, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #4 of 8
No, they work perfectly and exactly the same as they do the they I bought them. They are a durable pair with incredible sound.
The source of the problem seems to be my computer, as these annoying buzzing sounds don't seem to output through my MP3.

Sep 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, they work perfectly and exactly the same as they do the they I bought them. They are a durable pair with incredible sound.
The source of the problem seems to be my computer, as these annoying buzzing sounds don't seem to output through my MP3.

I had that with some older PCI soundcards only. Not with every soundcard, every computer though. Try another slot and it might go away. I think it disappeared for good once I started using an external dac.

Sep 30, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had that with some older PCI soundcards only. Not with every soundcard, every computer though. Try another slot and it might go away. I think it disappeared for good once I starting using an external dac.

Thanks, I switched my headphones to the back output of my pc and and hissing seems to have reduced, but not gone. Still there to haunt me ;(

Sep 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, I switched my headphones to the back output of my pc and and hissing seems to have reduced, but not gone. Still there to haunt me ;(

You can try to switch the soundcard to another slot. With built-in soundcards amping though (no I never had a RME or those high-end internal ones), it's quite unavoidable in my experience with cheaper soundcards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back