Buying off Ebay......
Mar 16, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #2 of 5

socrates63

Headphoneus Supremus
Buying headphones off of eBay is fine. I also bought my HD595 from eBay.

Just make sure whether the headphone is A stock (brand new) or B stock (refurbished). Some sellers are not very forthcoming in their auction descriptions.

Mar 16, 2006 at 3:08 PM Post #3 of 5

padi89

100+ Head-Fier
Well i just got an email from them and they said that yes its brand new stock from Sennheiser not refurbs.So i think i might take the plundge.I guess there is not much more that i can really do but trust them.

Mar 16, 2006 at 3:33 PM Post #4 of 5

kwitel

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by padi89
Well i just got an email from them and they said that yes its brand new stock from Sennheiser not refurbs.So i think i might take the plundge.I guess there is not much more that i can really do but trust them.

You have nothing to worry about. Im an Ebay veteran (have been buying and selling since the site bagan in the early-mid 90's) heres what you need to know:

1)Feedback-very high rating withh 100% positive. Thats very hard to maintain at such a high number.
2)Check to see what people have purchased from him in the past-make sure they are "like" products.
3)He has "Paypal Protection"-you are covered if the item is fake, not as described, faulty.
4)Check the return policy.
5)Be sure to read the ENTIRE listing; make sure there is no fine print that you may have over-looked.

From some one like this-really just lieke buying from a store.
No worries here...enjoy the cans!

Users who are viewing this thread