buying NWZ-a828 in america
Jul 6, 2008 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

1nf1n1tygame

Head-Fier
after alot of searching for the music player for me i came to the conclusion the sony NWZ-a828 is it. i still don't know if there is an alternative with better sound quality out there... but what the hell these seem to sound very good.(tips are still welcome
wink.gif

anyway this player is pretty expensive over here(172 euro is the cheapest i could find) so i was thinking about getting one from the states. surprisingly nobody is selling them on ebay, i really don't know where to go...

anybody know about a cheap online shop shop that i can thrust?

Jul 6, 2008 at 9:22 PM Post #2 of 3
what is the difference between nwz 828 and 818??

I got the nwz 818 w/ the name engraving for ~150 dollars including shipping (I'm from California) at sonystyles.com

now they're back to like 180 dollars.

Jul 6, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is the difference between nwz 828 and 818??

I got the nwz 818 w/ the name engraving for ~150 dollars including shipping (I'm from California) at sonystyles.com

now they're back to like 180 dollars.

google is your friend
wink.gif
the 810 is just slightly smaller and hast a smaller screen buth i think they do essentially the same. i think the 820 serie looks a little bit better. i thought why not pay 20 bucks more and you get a niccer screen and a player that looks cooler. 150 dollar is about 95 euro's, see why i wanna get it from the states
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back