Buying headphones, need some advices here
Jul 1, 2011 at 12:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Ysk0304

New Head-Fier
I going buy a set of headphones and I have three models in my mind. First one is Shure SRH550DJ, second one is Klipsch Image One and last one is Bose on-ear headphones. I need a strong bass and punch feeling as well as clear sound quality. Thanks first to those who will give me some advices.

Jul 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM Post #3 of 9
Welcome to headfi!

Which kind of music you like? whats your source? (computer, mp3 player)

Jul 1, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #4 of 9
Most of the time I will just connect to my iPad or iPhone to listen music or watch the movies. No limitations so far, what I concern most is good bass and sound quality plus average durability. Thanks for helping.

Jul 1, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #5 of 9
First of all, don't even consider getting the Bose on-ear's. They are very overpriced for the mediocre sound quality they provide (muddy sound, boomy bass). The Image One is very comfortable and sounds surprisingly good, although that's about what I would expect from Klipsch.

Jul 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #6 of 9
Errrr, Bose on-ear headphones has offer in my place now, it has been selling at SGD199 only and Klipsch is selling at SGD230. So money is not a big issue here now since it stil under my budget. Thanks for reply.

Jul 1, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #7 of 9
I will recommend the Klipsch Image ONE too and it's sound warm, clean with deep punchy bass. It's sound good with all genres music and it's built well.

Jul 1, 2011 at 1:02 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
Errrr, Bose on-ear headphones has offer in my place now, 

Which other models are available in your place? the Shure SRH series build quality is poor from what i know. 

Jul 1, 2011 at 1:09 PM Post #9 of 9
For Shure model I not so familiar with, I saw this model from magazine in last minute before I plan to choose between Bose and Klipsch. So it seems this Shure model is out due to poor performance. Thanks again for the advices from all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back