Bushmills X Grado Labs (Limited Edition) - NOW SOLD.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
Jan 28, 2015 at 6:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

smial1966

Headphoneus Supremus
Purchased from Turntablelab.com when the first tranche were released and stored unused in the original packaging. Purchaser will receive printed sales invoice. Removed sliding perspex screen from box to photograph headphones then replaced.

N.B. These headphones have never been used nor removed from the wooden box. 

The Bushmills x Grado headphones are the result of a partnership between Grado and Bushmills Whiskey, a limited edition set of headphones partially made from the wood of whiskey barrels. Made from "recycled white oak bodies from the wood of old barrels" with a leather headband, these headphones are also Grado's first to have a vented back design. Plus if that weren't enough for you, Elijah Wood helped design them.

These headphones cost me $427.25 shipped plus approximately 30% import taxes and courier clearing fee. So I'm recouping my original investment.  

Selling as I have far too many headphones (lots of woodies) and am saving for the Abyss (gulp!).

Payment via PayPal only. FREE UK next day delivery via an insured service. European purchasers please PM me for a shipping quote. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread