Type
For Sale
Price
post-7449548
Post #1 of 2

misformatt

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello fellow head-fiers!  I have for sale my Burson HA-160 amp along with my Matrix Mini-i DAC.  Both have served me extremely well, but I've just ordered a Burson HA-160D to simplify my desktop rig a bit.  I've been using the Burson to power all of my cans--from the HE-6 to the HF-2.  It is in excellent condition both sonically and aesthetically.  The only physical blemishes are some slight imperfections in the finish on the top of the unit.  I tried to capture them in the photos, but they are awfully tiny.  It will ship with its original factory box and Australian power cable.  If you need a standard U.S. power cable, I can throw one in at no extra cost.

The Matrix Mini-i is a superb little DAC, but it's not one of the more well known units around here.  I'm really going to miss its full LCD display.  It also has a built-in headphone amplifier that drives IEMs and moderately sensitive full sized cans quite well (for reference. it will drive the HE-6 beyond listenable volume levels).  I prefer the Matrix's DAC and amp to the more expensive HDP that I owned for quite a while.  Its only real drawback is that the USB input is limited to 16/48. 

Here's a link to the Headphonista review to give you some background on the unit:  http://www.headphonista.com/matrix-mini-i/ 

I am asking for $SOLD shipped CONUS for the Burson and $SOLD shipped CONUS for the Matrix.  I accept payment via PayPal--gift appreciated, but I will split the 3% fee if you'd prefer to make a standard payment.  Both will be sent via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery (fully insured with tracking number provided).

I would prefer to keep this sale within the lower 48 for the time being, but I will expand the sale to include international parties if no interest is generated locally.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)