Currency
USD
Price
May 19, 2015 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

digitalzed

500+ Head-Fier
***SOLD***

**LOWER PRICE**

The Burson HA-160 remains a fantastic example of high end at an affordable price. This amp originally sold for $699.00 when it was new and is still a fantastic amp today, especially at this price. The HA-160 is a solid, beautifully built unit with a high and low jack for any headphones from IEM's to hard to drive headphones. The best outline of the amp comes from 6Moons and the information and review can be found here:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/burson3/burson.html

This HA-160 is in very good condition and perfect working order. I'd give it an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. There is a slight dink on the top cover but this purely cosmetic and doesn't have any bearing on the performance of the amp. Faceplate, jacks, back side inputs and outputs are all in perfect condition and the unit can switch between 115v and 230v via a switch on the back. Comes with original packaging and manual. I'll cover shipping and Pay Pal fees for the asking price in the lower 48 US states. The unit is heavy so shipping outside of the USA can be done but it won't be cheap. If you want a high end headphone amp and have limited funds, this is one you should consider. PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread