1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Burson Conductor SL 9018 (with bonus 1703 dac card and AQ Cinnamon cable)

Trader History (3)
  1. smodtactical
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Selling my Burson Conductor SL 9018 (with bonus 1703 dac card and AQ Cinnamon cable). This is a great dac/amp combo that sounds very detailed and layered or if you wish smoother and more lush by switching out the DAC card to the 1703 module (easy to do this by popping off the top and sliding the card off and other one in, can be done in 1 minute without tools). The flexibility you get in this case makes this a versatile package! I am also including a excellent condition AudioQuest cinnamon cable which I find slightly opens up the sound further.

The unit it self has some small scratches, please look at the pictures but works perfectly well. I am the first owner of it and bought it brand new about 3 years ago and its given me a lot of musical enjoyment over the years. Now its time for it to bring happiness to someone else. :D FYI I ran my HD800S, Auteur and Atticus out of it and it sounds wonderful with these. I am selling to fund the purchase of a tube amp.

I'll pay paypal fees, you pay shipping. North america only. If you need more vouches for me beyond my trading history contact long time member @Shahrose .

Review: https://headfonics.com/2014/03/the-conductor-sl-by-burson/4/

Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. smodtactical
    bump

3. smodtactical
    bump