1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Burson Conductor SL (1793 Burr Brown chip)

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by goropeza, May 5, 2018.
Trader History (10)
  1. goropeza
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    I'm looking to downsize some of my gear, as I have found a more portable setup that I am more or less fine with. With that being said, I don't really have a use for this Burson Conductor SL. It's still in great working condition and it sounds absolutely amazing! Great performance to price ratio even when it was new!

For the sake of being up front, it does have some minor aesthetic damage to the case but nothing major. I did ding the the corner once when it fell while picking it up, but it only fell a short distance to the desk. Aside from that just scratches and it still sounds the same as it did when I first bought it.

It's a great piece of gear and I hope I can find a good home for it. I'm wanting $250+PP fees+shipping.
    I would be willing to trade towards and gaming monitor. PM me and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner. Cheers!

20180505_143406.jpg

20180505_143415.jpg

20180505_143423.jpg

20180505_164936.jpg

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. JoeDoe
    Great price!

3. goropeza
    Sold!