Burnaby / Vancouver mini-meet impressions
Feb 6, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #16 of 22
let's not bring headfi politics into this thread. we all know who's right, who's wrong, and who is preaching to the choir in the meets / amp forum (not talking about you gs
smily_headphones1.gif
).
i am getting a maxed out dynahi from trevor soon
smily_headphones1.gif
. in return i will make him high quality power cords
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #19 of 22
Jude>I don't want you to take this personally and I am not in any way crticising you.

Jude dude that's a PM. THat's between you and trevor. Whatever trevor has done and has been warned for is between you and him. By doing this it is possible you might open a wave of people posting another person's PM's.

This is your forum and you can run it how you see fit. If you ban him, that's up to you, If he wants to come back then that's up to him. Can't you two come to some compromise? You are both adults. Do you know what this reminds me of. It reminds me when myslef and my younger brother when we were young.

person A:Mum look what he did!
person B:But he did this first.

Or maybe it would be worth you thinking about doing away with mall fi? What do you think?

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:53 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Jude>I don't want you to take this personally and I am not in any way crticising you.

Jude dude that's a PM. THat's between you and trevor. Whatever trevor has done and has been warned for is between you and him. By doing this it is possible you might open a wave of people posting another person's PM's.

This is your forum and you can run it how you see fit. If you ban him, that's up to you, If he wants to come back then that's up to him. Can't you two come to some compromise? You are both adults. Do you know what this reminds me of. It reminds me when myslef and my younger brother when we were young.

person A:Mum look what he did!
person B:But he did this first.

Or maybe it would be worth you thinking about doing away with mall fi? What do you think?

You're right about posting the dialogue, so I removed it, GoRedwings19. But, now that you've already read it, at least you know why he's being banned indefinitely. I won't put up with that kind of crap from anyone.

As far as your comments about Mall-Fi go, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Feb 6, 2005 at 8:02 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
You're right about posting the dialogue, GoRedwings19. But, now that you've read it, at least you know why he's being banned indefinitely. I won't take that kind of crap from anyone.

As far as your comments about Mall-Fi go, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I understand no person should take crap from anyone in life. I knew he was banned cos I tried to send him a PM regarding some headphones. I myself look up to you, definetely. But this, you don't need to get your hands dirty, why bother? Just stick on some headphones and as they say in the Gobi desert at night "chill". I do hope you and trevor make up any differences you and him might have, life too short to bear grudges. Kindest Regards as always A redwings fan.

Feb 6, 2005 at 8:08 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

....Can't you two come to some compromise?

That doesn't usually start with (a) insulting me because one can't deal with a warning that has been sent to virtually every longtime Member of the Trade at some point or another, and (b) subsequently sending me two F-you e-mails. Quote:

....I do hope you and trevor make up any differences you and him might have....

Don't hold your breath. I owe him no apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back