Buds for Bassheads:Headbanger Audio Ear Subs Earphones
Jun 9, 2005 at 1:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

headchange4u

500+ Head-Fier
From iPod Lounge

Quote:

Audiophile debates over accuracy of sound aside, if you ask the average guy what he wants to hear from headphones, the word “bass” is most likely to be part of that answer. To that end, Headbanger Audio is now offering Ear Subs ($29.99), several pairs of inexpensive silicone rubber-tipped, in-canal earphones that promise “studio quality sound with rich bass levels that are well beyond the sound performance of other name brand earphones.” The company’s goal is to approximate the bass response of a subwoofer - the large third speaker that accompanies 2.1-channel audio systems and sits on the floor, creating rumbles and deeper tones. While the Ear Subs fall short of the “studio quality” promise by a substantial margin, they do offer dramatic low-end enhancement that will be appreciated by bass lovers with less than hi-fi aspirations.

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

hb4.jpg

hb5.jpg

Jun 9, 2005 at 11:04 PM Post #4 of 15
Guess what, I am up for a pair. Where do I sign up? Hehe, seriously now folks, why do I want these! Ahhh, Anybody got a good source for them. It think I might have to wait for them to permiate the US market a significant amount more than they have right now before I buy.

Jun 9, 2005 at 11:47 PM Post #6 of 15
Jun 10, 2005 at 12:52 AM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Well, they did something to these guys.

But what if I "want to hear my music media and movies exactly the way their creators intended?"

Jun 10, 2005 at 1:15 PM Post #11 of 15
Anyone here not to crazy about having sound 'delivered directly to your brain pan'?

Jun 10, 2005 at 1:23 PM Post #12 of 15
so these earphones comes with their own amplifier? could you get them without the amp?

Dec 19, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #13 of 15
i purchased a pair headphones in 2008  in california then moved to arkansas i would like to buy another pair of the same ones i already have they have the two aaa battery amplifier with black and crome earbuds  do you have them still if  so please email   me the information i will need in order to purchase another pair thank you

Dec 21, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #15 of 15
From iPod Lounge
  Quote:

Audiophile debates over accuracy of sound aside, if you ask the average guy what he wants to hear from headphones, the word “bass” is most likely to be part of that answer. To that end, Headbanger Audio is now offering Ear Subs ($29.99), several pairs of inexpensive silicone rubber-tipped, in-canal earphones that promise “studio quality sound with rich bass levels that are well beyond the sound performance of other name brand earphones.” The company’s goal is to approximate the bass response of a subwoofer - the large third speaker that accompanies 2.1-channel audio systems and sits on the floor, creating rumbles and deeper tones. While the Ear Subs fall short of the “studio quality” promise by a substantial margin, they do offer dramatic low-end enhancement that will be appreciated by bass lovers with less than hi-fi aspirations.

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

hb4.jpg

hb5.jpg

these are the ear subs that iwould like to purchase can i place an order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back