1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BTG-Audio

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
  1. SeeSax

Glad to hear it. 

2. au5t3n5
    Anyone know what's going on with Brian? I sent him a pair of Westone 4's for a MMCX mod 5/23 (in his possession since 5/25) with an estimated 2-3 week turn around (return shipping date), but haven't heard from him since... been over a month now.

Would just be nice to get an email response at this point...

3. mandrake50
    Call him... I did on an order once a good while ago. He shipped it within a day.

4. georgiworld
    Ive sent a few emails without a reply

5. punit
    My Q Cables 1/4th plug cracked so I tried to contact Brian at BTG for repair. After sending him emails over 3 weeks he finally responded back to ship it to him to replace the plug & i duly shipped them. They reached on 30th sept & there was no one to receive them, hence USPS left a notice to pick it up from the post office. I have sent numerous mails to Brian following up but there hasn't been any response. This is the worst customer service I have ever come across. I would caution anyone against buying anything from BTG / Q Cables.

feenjeen likes this.
  6. iso
    Anyone know Brian from btg audio? It's been over 4 months since I originally sent him my headphones for a mod. He hasn't responded to my emails since early December.

feenjeen likes this.
  7. feenjeen
    Did you have any luck? I have a similar issue.
    I posted some headphones for repair on 18 April and haven’t heard anything since. Two and half months.
    Tried both email and facebook messenger. Nothing. Very frustrating. Not good enough.

Stupidly I didn’t use tracked postage so who knows if I’ll ever see them again.

8. punit
    Well I did use tracked shipping when I sent mine & tracking showed that he had received them. But I have written him & my cables off now....Bad decision to deal with him.

feenjeen likes this.
  9. feenjeen
    Well, just like that i received an email alert saying a parcel has been posted.
    No message about the lack of communications. Hopefully Brian is doing okay.

10. Pingupenguins
    I am alive all! If there's any issues feel free to shoot me an email. I can happily report lead times have never been lower and I am paying close attention to communication!

Hoegaardener70 likes this.
  11. C-Bass
    Just want to give some positive feedback for Brian and BTG audio. Recently sent in my he500 to get modded to dual mini XLR and ordered a cable as well. I must say the process went very smoothly and work is pristine. I enjoy the cable better than the periapt cables as it is more flexible and thinner. Most likely a preference thing though periapt makes good stuff. It took about a week week and half to get my headphones back. Very happy and he did a great job updating a classic.
    86CADF04-EB7B-43F3-A79D-D829068904F3.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    wje likes this.
First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14