Currency
USD
Price
post-7677669
Post #1 of 4

Syliano

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
As the title states I'm selling one broken UE700.

This is the new batch ue700 with a black box, the problem with these ones is the known plug problem, it needs a new plug and then it's good to go. It comes with all the original tips and a black hardcase. This pair can be had for 50 us dollars excl. shipping.

*Shipping from the Netherlands to the USA is 35 us dollars fully insured and 24 dollars uninsured. Shipping to Europe is cheaper of course. I usually ship the same day. You get a scan of the receipt and the shipping bill.

*Payment is through paypal, if you send the payment as a gift there is no fee otherwise it will be the agreed price + the paypal fee rate of 2.9%.

*Pm me for any questions.

Side note: This is a factory replacement, I got these straight from logitech (ultimate ears). I already sold two pairs earlier this year.

post-7808490
Post #3 of 4

onefatsurfer

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I bought the 2 other pairs earlier this year. They're very easy to repair, all you need is a new plug (I used a neutrik) and a bit of soldering skills. The wires have a thin coating that you remove by dipping in solder (the heat burns off the coating) so just keep tinning the wires and then solder them onto the new plug. Easy as pie.

Reactions: Syliano
post-7936379
Post #4 of 4

razvand21

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
The product was exactly as advertised and the shipment was fast. They are great and sound beautiful with the jack replaced (Neutrik 3.5mm jack). Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)