Broken Fischer Eternas
Nov 24, 2012 at 3:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

GoldenSausage

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, this morning after i woke up my Fischer Eterna magically no longer works.  The left side is fine, but the right side has no output at all.  I found this weird because usually when headphones start to malfunction it doesnt really happen overnight, it would start to fade or have static noises etc rather than absolutely no output.  I tried bending the cable in all sorts of ways to see if its a problem with the cable but that didn't work either.  I also tried shaking them to see if there are any loose parts inside but there is absolutely no sign of it.

Does anyone have any idea what went wrong with it and if there is any way to fix it?  I really like these IEMs as they are the Fischer Eterna rev. 1 which is really hard to get, and its unique sound signature is irreplaceable.  I enjoy these more than my ath-m50 and im really heart broken that it has got like this.

Nov 24, 2012 at 9:15 AM Post #2 of 2
i had the eternas too
i got my money back after the first malfunction. my left side dropped its output. and  i gotta say i was disapointed by the poor build quality. the super thin wires in poor plastic wasnt going to work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back