Bravo V2 Amp - Sketchy Ordering
Dec 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

So I ordered a Bravo V2 the couple of days ago straight from the website. The PayPal order went through, and I got a confirmation from PayPal but not the website. 

I also think that they are sending me the item from outside of the US... The recipient of the payment (according to PayPal) is "Non-US Verified."

Yesterday, I emailed the general info@bravoaudio.com and the PayPal person henry@bravoaudio.com but I still haven't received a reply.

I feel like this whole operation is sketchy because 1. No confirmation email from site. 2. Payment sent to Non-US-Verified person. 3. No email response. 

So, has anyone ordered from the Bravo website and had no problems?

Dec 21, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #4 of 5
I don't have experience with them, but if it were me, I would wait till maybe Monday, then open a dispute in Paypal.

Dec 21, 2013 at 4:29 AM Post #5 of 5
I wouldn't worry about it if I was you if you are talking about purchasing from bravoaudio.com.

there are a lot of small overseas-based audio companies that are non-us verified. if you don't get a response in a week, then i'll be kinda worried, but not that much still lol. small companies sometimes are slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back