Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II
Apr 7, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #3,782 of 6,668
Hi everyone,

Is there any way to make album title displayed when a track is playing? Currently it only displays track name and artist name. Thanks!

Apr 8, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #3,783 of 6,668
Ummm - why is your wife familiar with breathalyzers?  

Blame in on the tube, bro. Probably because of stuff like this. 
wink.gif

Anyway, I've actually found a shop selling them when I was in Tokyo in January. I think it was Yodobashi Akiba. Heh.

Apr 10, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #3,785 of 6,668
  Howdy- I like to listen to all of my music on shuffle. If I go to folder play all with the shuffle mode on, will that shuffle play the music both on my internal HD and on my SD card together on my AK 100II? 

Thanks 

Yes, will be for both internal storage and SD card.
You can choose what file types, like MQS = 24/96 or higher, or DSD files.
So total three options. All for all music files, MQS and DSD.

Apr 10, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #3,787 of 6,668
I just bought a samsung EVO micro SD card for my AK120II, it could be read by the DAP, but I can't even take it out (it was stuck inside). I tried to push it again and again and it was still stuck inside. Anyone having this kind of problem?

Apr 11, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #3,790 of 6,668
Has anyone else been surprised by the very noticeable raise in SQ when listening to the AK100 II while plugged in and charging? Bigger, more accurate sound stage with better layering, more dynamic musical and more detailed sound.

Apr 11, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #3,791 of 6,668
Has anyone else been surprised by the very noticeable raise in SQ when listening to the AK100 II while plugged in and charging? Bigger, more accurate sound stage with better layering, more dynamic musical and more detailed sound.[/quote

I didn't find any change in SQ with SE846.
I try not to charge while play ing.
what IEM you used?

Apr 11, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #3,792 of 6,668

Has anyone else been surprised by the very noticeable raise in SQ when listening to the AK100 II while plugged in and charging? Bigger, more accurate sound stage with better layering, more dynamic musical and more detailed sound.[/quote

I didn't find any change in SQ with SE846.
I try not to charge while play ing.
what IEM you used?

My NT6pro is known for its bell like clarity with transparency that highlights the subtle changes in higher end DAP/AMPs - allowing it to scale incredibly high. So that may help explain how noticeable it is. But it was surprising that plugging in the DAP could make such a difference. I had been listening to it for an hour before the low battery shut it off forcing me to plug it in to continue. So maybe the low battery affects the sound quality allowing me to hear the difference when plugged in, but the jump was significant and startling.

Apr 11, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #3,793 of 6,668

Users who are viewing this thread

Back