Brand new - Zishan Z2 DSD Player- AK 4490 - Link to order, Firmware update. page 1
Jul 24, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #128 of 678
First impressions of the Z2¡¡
- In detail, it's a point better than Z1
- The soundstage is very nice: it's wider than Z1, but you don't feel the instruments too separated
- The soundfirm is... neutral, i mean, it doesn't rise any frequency, but it doesn't sound cold at all.

I like it so much, and I think it's an improvement over Z1
I agree with that, soundstage and positioning is amazing. Damn good player. I no longer have to use my imagination to get the image of the musicians being in the room, they're just there to a higher degree

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #129 of 678
Not so sure whether to cry or go on raging at my agent.......... it has been a month of waiting..........a month........... still my zishan family is not here yet..........I will love to audition it an make my first review in my life but........... Speaking of review, is there any advice your guys can give in example what not to say and what statement/disclaimer to make in order to avoid argument?

Jul 26, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #130 of 678
Hi all, i am getting my Zishan Z2 in a week's time. I am kind of new to this, any op amp recommendation that i should try? (not too expensive) I like my sound to be neutral, not too bassy (gives me headache hahaha) and i love details too!

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2017 at 3:26 AM Post #131 of 678
Hi all, i am getting my Zishan Z2 in a week's time. I am kind of new to this, any op amp recommendation that i should try? I like my sound to be neutral, not too bassy (gives me headache hahaha) and i love details too!
That would be muses02 I'd guess.... I don't have it, just read about it. You can read about it in the z1 thread

Jul 26, 2017 at 3:42 AM Post #132 of 678
I agree with that, soundstage and positioning is amazing. Damn good player. I no longer have to use my imagination to get the image of the musicians being in the room, they're just there to a higher degree

Totally agree with you. With the Z2 it's the first time I feel a higher soundstage, not only on my sides but behind me and in front of me.

Jul 26, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #135 of 678
Received my Zishan Family a few moments ago, can anyone confirm that Z2 cannot act as an amp? Currently at outside and will update both of their firmware when I get home. Also need a little burn in........... argh I am feeling like I am so limited right now........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back